Did you Know?

Okay here are some things you probably didn't know about this book while you were reading.

* * *

1] The last sentence of the book was suppose to be The day before goodbye. But last minute I was like screw it and decided to make it a connection with Lucas.

2] I came up with Lucas's older sister and her part in the book in a dream and I woke up high-fiving myself. I know I'm awkawrd.

3] I started this book when I was in sixth grade, but never updated because my laptop was really slow. I of course have a new laptop.

4] The person that played Lucas in the book was suppose to play Alex, but I thought that Jake Short reminded me of Lucas more.

5] If my friends didn't tell me my book was boring until this day Rachel would've never tried to kill herself. (I admitted it. Are you happy! Friends.)

6] Matthew, Leslie, Lucas, Jason, and Xavier were all last minute character add-ons.

7] I had a lot of names I wanted to use for this book but decided against it because I didn't want my friends feeling special and thinking that I was dedicating a character to them or something.

8] Last but not least...It took me a frickin month to come up with this book title. I know I'm very creative very quickly.

____________________________

Bet you didn't know that did you? I love you guys so very. Thank you for this experience this my baby right here. But please go check out my other book Alcatraz. It'sgoing to be good.

And check out my new new book I'm Just Too Nice.