epilogue

I'm going to tell you a story. It's about laughing and crying, good and bad, love and hate, happiness and pain. This story starts 11th grade,with me,Skylar Victoria Fields but everyone calls me sky. I'm not popular but no one hates me. I'm the class clown or the really nice girl in your English class.
Anyways, it started on a Monday morning and to me was like any other Monday, Owen and I were running late for school, as usual, and Owen got to his class first, I was on my way to class and I ran into someone "AGHH" I scream, very hot black coffee went all over my very plain white shirt, I curse under my breath and look up to see who I bumped into, to my surprise it was Nathan Walker the most popular guy in school, I heard he was dating some cheerleader, typical right? Anyways, all the girls in the school are head over heels for him, well, except for me of course, I mean, I barely know the guy. I did bump into him so technically I'm 'pose to be apologizing. I look up and he's holding out his hoodie. I should have apologized and accepted the hoodie but let me tell you I'M NOT NORMAL. Anger takes over " Are you serious!!" Don't judge I'm grumpy in the mornings "what the hell! I mean, who does this? It's 8 in the morning and you thought it would be funny to spill coffee on some random girl?!!" I look into his shocked, speechless hazelnut eyes and it takes a moment before he speaks "No girl has ever spoke to me like that"
"Well I I just did " I say. "I'm sorry about your shirt it really was an accident, and I just thought you needed the hoodie more than I did" he says with a smirk and nodded towards my shirt, I look down and see my black bra was very visible, immediately I snatch the hoodie and run towards the bathroom but a hand stops me " what's your name?"he asks. I smirk and turn around biting my lip to hide it " let's keep it a secret " I whisper and ran towards the bathroom. His hoodie said WAlker 16 in the back like his football jersey. I would hear whispers when I walk in the hall and would get death glares from girls. At lunch, I had to explain to everyone and they understood and I was eating my pizza when Nate came " ahem " we all look up at him but he's only looking at me " do you know why people think we're dating ?" He asks as he sits down beside me but never loses eye contact wow that should be a skill.
I laugh" maybe it's because I'm wearing your hoodie that says walker on the back, dumbo"
" oh, that wasn't very nice now was it Skylar " he pouts "Well, I really don't... wait HOW DID YOU KNOW?!" Implying to my name he bursts out laughing"I have my ways, sweetheart, anyways gotta go, catch you later, oh and the hoodie you can keep it, it looks better on you anyways" he winks and starts walking off "Kay, bye ... oh thanks for the hoodie "I says he stops and turns " that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me " he says wiping his fake tears "Shut up!" I says chuckling lightly." Your welcome!" He yells and walks out of the caf.
And a year later where do you think things will stand?