SEVENTEEN

SEVENTEEN 

CLAY'S TAPE

{ 1x11 }

"CLAY. HELMET.."

JESSICA'S PARTY PART I.

[ WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES LOTS OF DIALOGUE WITH CURSING, AND MENTION OF RAPE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE CONTINUING.]

IT was a Saturday night, Clay Jensen was approaching Jessica's front door earlier than anyone, placing his knuckles against the door while he waited for an answer, only to be greeted with a confused brunette. 

"Someone's a little early." She teased, "The party doesn't start for another hour."

"Oh" was his only response before he shifted awkwardly. "I thought it started at seven."

"Yeah, well A. Its 6:55 and B. Seven really means nine." she replied leaning against the door frame. 

"Oh." he repeated, "Right, well I'll come back." he started, cut off by Jessica

"No, no, stay. You can help." she reasoned, stepping aside to let the hoodie wearing boy into her home. "Do you know how to tap a keg? Every guy is like 'lets get a keg' and then when it comes time to tap it, 'i told you it was the wrong kind of tap' 'i got this everyone settle'." she explained, stopped by Clay's voice.

"Well, I don't exactly know how to-"

"Hey, relax. You can do snacks" she informed as she picked up the bags of chips and handing them to the boy.

"Is there any special order that you want? Mixed? all in separate bowls? Certain things mixed?" he had asked making her shake her head with a small laugh.

"Make a choice Clay. Be bold" she'd said, walking past him and into her living room.

. . . . .

"I can't believe how good you look with short hair." Faith gushed as she finished finger combing her own raven locks, staring in the small rear-view mirror to look at herself.

Hannah smiled lightly, looking over to see her best friend already smiling to herself. 

"Are you excited?" her friend asked,

"Excited for what? Its just another stupid part-" Hannah was cut off by an eye roll and a head shake handed to her by her best friend.