I like you.

Jimin POV
"C'mon kookie! Let's hang out ya?" I said. He groan and said "Hyung for the last time, I don't want to! So please leave me alone". After that, he left.

I pout and sigh tiredly. He's always like this....does he hate me....nah!.....
Right?

I sigh once more. I freaking confess to him and he rejected me.....ouch.

*flashback*
I took his hand and lead him to the rooftop. Once we've arrived, I let go of his hand.
"Okay here we are...."
He cross his arms and raised his eyebrow. "Well? What are you trying to say?". I look down and played with with my fingers.

"Umm....I....I....I LIKE YOU! DO YOU WANNA GO OUT?!" I closed my eyes.
And all I heard was laughter.
I look up and saw Jungkook laughing his heart out.

"God you're so funny! This is a joke right? Right? Jimin hyung?"
Oh....he doesn't like me then....

I fake my laugh and said "haha yeah! I was just joking! There's NO way I like you! But.....we're still friends right?".

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.
"Yup"
*flashback ends*
I shake my head.
I just got humiliated but at least we're still friends. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't even realize I bump someone.

"Ow!"

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I said.
She groan and stood up. Holding her head. "Yeah....I'm fine....thanks..."

I took a good look at her. Holy shit....she's pretty.....

(It's Jhope but girl version) (Credit:Ninanipp)"Hey! You there!" She said

"Hey! You there!" She said. I snapped out. "Huh? O-oh yea...."
She smile and pat my head. I blush.
"You're quite cute actually.....say....what's your name?"

"M-My name is Park Jimin"
"Nice name!Well my name is
Jung Hosiki "

And that's when I realize I fell in love.

Jungkook POV
"Jiminie hyung~Wanna hang?" I said.
He scratched his head and said "Umm.....sorry kookie....I promise
Hosiki that we're gonna-"

"We're gonna eat together yeah yeah" I said while rolling my eyes.
"Hehe, you know me so well....gotta go BYE!". I watched Jimin walk away and sigh.

He just ditch me for a woman that he met yesterday.....How cool is THAT? Not..... I pout and ruffle my hair. "Well....it's not the end of the world right? I mean it's not like he likes her right? hahaha".

Boy was I wrong....

*flashback yesterday*

[ Text ]
JM: Kook I have a confessing....

JK: What is it?

JM:I....I actually like Hosiki!

JK: Wait you're serious?!