Chapter Three : The Ceremony

A/N: picture of Xavier 😀
******************************
Rage. All I felt was rage flowing through my veins. I knew they were just following orders from the Alpha but I couldn't stand by this.

I could see the hint of fear in their eyes as I marched to them, they had stopped moving the boxes. I was ready to pounce when I felt two mascular arms wrapped around my waist as the person carried me away from those wolves. I was slightly relieved that I did not do anything stupid but then I realised that I was in the arms of the male that caused all of this.

I tried kicking him but it was difficult because of the position I was held in. I had to use my small body to my advantage, I smirked to myself and then–" Don't even think about it D" he whispered in my ear. I just huffed and crossed my arms , a annoyed look on my face.

I knew exactly where he was going, our spot. We found it a few years ago when we were chasing each other in the woods. Xavier tripped and fell in one of the bushes and when he asked for help to get up , like a fool I tried helping him but he dragged me down with him. After our little battle we saw an amazing view, a cliff  and when we got closer we found that a lake was there too. After that it became our usual spot.

He finally let me go, his warmth was gone but I didn't show that I was disappointed.

I moved away from him so that he could not affect my decisions. He saw what I did and moved closer. " Just back up ok , I really don't want to hurt you" my voice came out quick and was spoken with no emotion. He backed up his hands up in surrender " I just want to speak with you ok, I don't like it when we fight" his green eyes never leaving my cold blue ones.

A ugly laugh comes from me " So you think this is fighting , you don't know what's coming X" I said " Good , you still call me by my nickname which means your not as pissed off as I thought" he said with a easy smile on his face ,I swear I saw relief in his eyes.

Damn it! Now he wouldn't take this seriously. " Why did you do it, is it because you think you own me because you know as well as I do that you don't" I regretted the words as soon as they came out.

I saw his eyes turn a darker green if that was even possible. He was infront of me so quick , his hand now on my waist. I could smell his minty breath on mine. " Don't you dare think for a second that I would lose you to him, I know you're not mine but I know how I make you feel, I know that when you see me your eyes light up , I know that when we are this close that your heart skips a beat like mine does, and I know that when we kiss there is a spark that we both can't explain"

Our breathing was quick, his eyes were on my lips and trailed to my eyes. I had to stay strong but when he was this close to me I couldn't think. " I know he is somewhere in the world but we can deal with that when it comes, right now I just want us to be ok, I know it'll be weird but we don't have to go fast we can take it slow, I don't want to lose you. I know this may seem wrong but who is fate to choose who we spent the rest of our lives with" I couldn't keep up the facade anymore. This was so wrong but why did it feel so right.

I looked into his eyes ,he was so vunerable. I knew this was hard for him to do, to pour out his heart once more. We were still so close. The words were stuck in my throat. So I showed him a different way that I was in this. I take his head into my small hands and bring his lips to mine.

Our lips meet in a tender kiss that turned into more when I press my lips harder on his. He takes lead asking for permission by nipping on my bottom lip. I oblige as a moan escapes my mouth. He growls liking the sound I had just made. I run my hands up and down his back before tangling them into his soft hair. He pushes me against one of the trees. I moan again as I hook my legs around his waist. He starts attacking my neck with kisses that has me taking in quick breaths.

He stops ,both of us breathing hard. He looks at me again with a smirk on his face because of the position we are in. His eyes shine with appreciation when he sees how much he has affected me. A blush creeps to my cheeks and I try to get off him but failed terribly. Well there goes for taking things slowly. Once I get off him I hide the love bites that I know I have with my hair. He doesn't like this idea and moves my hair away to showcase his work.

His hand trails down my arm, a shudder goes through my body. He reaches for my hand and intertwines them. We walk back to welcome the Alphas.

All the Alphas have come except for one from the Blackwood Pack but he sent the Beta explaining that the Luna was in labour and unfortunately Alpha Jaxon could not attend.

The sun was setting and everything was in place. I went back to my house to get prepared for the ceremony. It was required to wear white. I took a quick shower and put on my white sunflower dress. No shoes were allowed for the pack members because we had a big run after the ceremony with the new Alpha.

" Honey hurry up , it's almost time!" my mom's voice comes from downstairs. When I came back home we had a long talk about the whole Xavier and being Luna thing. She told me that I had to embrace it and trust my wolf instinct. My dad was there too , he just gave me a hug and told me that he was proud that I was doing this for the pack, so that the pack would survive. I was still angry with him but he was my father I had to forgive him.

We arrived at the field where it was filled with all the pack members and guest. The pups were running around and everyone else just conversing with each other. It was such a beautiful site watching from the outside in.

Everyone settles when they see Xavier and Alpha Brandon walking towards the podium with so much confidence. The power oozing from Xavier more than his father. He looked so intimidating. As they reach the podium, I see my father and the third in command , Ragnar, as they make their way through the shocked pack. The ceremony commences but I feel the stares that come my way. I just hold my head high and stare down all of the eyes that dare lay their eyes on me.

Hands are cut, blood rushing out of Alpha Brandon's cut , Xavier , my father and Ragnar follow. Xavier and his dad hands are now held together and so is my father's hand and Ragnar's hand.

All the pack members feel the transfer of power. The ceremony is over and we hear the powerful howl of the new Alpha that commands all the pack members to shift.

But as all of the pack members shift and start running into the woods following their new Alpha I stand there and wonder why his call did not awaken my wolf.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you guys for reading!!
Another chapter completed
What did you guys think?
Please comment and vote so that I know what you guys think

😄✌