Ch.1

Chapter 1

Niall's POV

We just finished our last show of the Take Me Home Tour in Japan .. we are headed to London, my last bag is already checked in so i decided to join the boys at the waiting area..

"Ey Lads! watcha doing?"i shouted, zayn groaned "can you keep it down! im trying to slumber!" typical zayn. I then proceeded to sit next to Harry, then i recieved a call from mum.

"Ello?" all i heard is sniffing

"Mum are you alright?!"

"Yo-your g-grand fath-er past away t-this Morning"my mother stuttered

"What do you mean?"im in serious state of shock that the lads are staring at me. "he died because of heart attack,found in his office" this really broke me down

"Niall, you okay bro?" liam asked "my grandfather passed away this morning " tears keep running down my face like a waterfalls. The lads hugged me and tried to comfort me. Luckily our flight back home is called for boarding. We always rode a Private Jet so theres no hassle.

'Hours later'

Home Bound. The lads and i seperated to go back home. Then the next day we will be going to ireland for the funeral. During times like this. I really need someones shoulder.

Saphire Brookes POV (Saphire Horan)

Im currenty at Paris for Vacation and the stupid paparazzi cant stop following me.. wanna know why? Im Niall Horan's ex-wife technically in my state since we didnt get a divorce but somehow,news spread fast. Were just married for 3 months but since his in a famous boyband he travels alot. Long Distance was the problem and im not a fan of it either.

-1 day later in London-

The flight home was just fine but im knackered so i went back to my apartment.

"Hi!" i greeted the door lady. She responded with a smile, i punched the code and pressed PH. After Changing in comfy clothes i watched the news and a heart breaking news was on screen Niall's grandpa has passed away. I want to call Niall and ask how his doing but i dont have his number since i deleted it. you see,my grandpa an his are buissness partners. The company is one of the largest distributer of Drums in the world.

His grandpa being the CEO who has passed is one of also the worlds wealthiest buisness man in europe. This is a shock to everyone for sure. Ill go to church tomorrow to pray for the soul who is now in a better place. i shut the telly and now went to sleep. im so tiredd!!