Ch. 2

Niall's POV

Today is my flight with the boys to Ireland. Hours passed by and we already landed here at Ireland. There will be a funeral at the arena contributed to my Grand Father. Dressed in an all black tux except my white polo shirt me and the lads headed to the venue. Business men fromal all around the world are coming to say last words to him.

then it was time for my speech. I walked in the stage infront of thousands of people.

"I spent most of my day yesterday sulking in my room because it just cant sync in my mind of what has happened. The man im closest with. He was there with me in my first trip to the dentist. My first soccer match,he supported me through all the memorable events in my life,Through my first break up, espescially during the x-factor he was there step by step. Since I got involved in being the singing industry, we didnt have enough time since we were both busy with work. Im not blaming anyone in what happened because in life everything comes and goes for a reason. It just saddened me that i didnt get to see him last time."i can feel my eyes are starting to swell "ill never forget this man" i cant take this anymore.

Saphire's POV

I arrived at the arena just in time. Someone was infront saying his speech to everyone "ill never forget this man" then niall run to the side of the stage i dropped my bag and rushed to his side as fast as my feet carry me . There he sat at the stairs head in hand on his knees.. crying. I never saw him so vulnerable until now. Like he sense my presence. His head shot up i immediately rushed to his side and welcomed me with open arms he hugged me tight as if his life deepened on it. He nuzzles his face to my neck then started to sob again. I keep running my hand down his back and comforted him as much as i could.

"w-what will happe-en to the c-company then?" me still running my hand at his back " ill ask Landon since he is business partner with James " Landon is my grandfather and James is his. "thanks for coming here and supporting us, how did you find out? " he said and wipe his tears " i saw the news the other night." i stated truly "thanks for coming. i really appreciate it i really need a a shoulder right now,not that you mind?"he said nervously "Not at all , what are friends for?" FRIENDS "friends" he whispered to hiself

--

Sorry the chapter is short! But it will get better soon!