Catnip and kisses

Picture of Blue jay up top here
Bens point of view kinda

The sound of skin hitting skin wafted through the sound waves in the air, as the beta blue jay -or jay as I call him- hit me upside the head it stung and there no doubt would be a mark.

"You said you would help me with Lela's birthday cake and all you did was make catnip brownies!" Jay yelled as I sulked on the wooden chair that sat in front of my old retro tv, so old it had a VHS and DVD player built in.

"I told you I didn't know how to make a cake and the last time I made a cake from the box it became green and well looked like a dismembered corps" I whined well pulling at my mullet like hair that was dyed a silver blue.

Jay rolled he's eye sitting down. Jay looked like some one from a play boy magazine he had light brown hair and honey suckle eyes the perfect jawline and high cheekbones with a nice shaped nose, his skin colour was a light sun kissed tone with freckles on he's cheek and nose as well as some on he's shoulders, he had nice plump peach lips and perfectly white straight lips, his hair length was just right for he's face shape it fitting nice a snug well it being the perfect bed head look. He's body frame was tall and lanky but bulk with muscle.

I on the other hand was not as oh so perfect as him. Nope
I had a mullet for one that jay said worked with my attitude but I had dyed it a blue silver titanium to be exact. I had ruby red eyes I got them from my dad who has the same red eyes. My skin colour was a ugly sickly pale almost olive, my lips were thin and red with a pale scar going through the top one. My jawline was there in fact all my bone you could see from my lack of eating and walking everywhere my face was sunken in so my cheekbones could be seen and the were about normal, my body was tall-ish at five foot five and a half and as I said before I was like a walking bag of bones for I was extremely skinny.

Jay glared at me slightly before rolling his eyes at me, jay picked me up and sat me down on his lap. You see jay and I are extremely close friends we have both done a dirty did to one another at some point but not the full thing. And we were touchy-feely with one another.

But I saw nothing more then a really good friend out of him. I mean we kiss and stuff and he's really over protective but none the less his the only one I have here in America. You see I moved from Canada so I could start a new life away from nagging parents.

"Does daddy have to punish you Benny boo?" Jay husked in my ear.

I blushed and shook my head "n-no da-jay you um you don't I'm sorry I'll try to actually help next time."

Jay found out I had a daddy kink when we were fooling around with one another. But that's not something I was talk about.

I got off he's lap and went to the kitchen coming back with a bag of catnip I sat on the floor in front of my blue baby bottle bong, I took out my lighter and put the catnip in the bowl I put my mouth on the baby bottle nippy and lit the bowl breathing in deeply.

You see catnip is not like weed to a cat no it's like um it simulates are sex glands and well gets as all horny, it relaxes us tell were like slime I use it as a relaxer but it's a whatever kinda thing.

A deep rumble plays in my chest kinda like a purr but not. I exhale the smoke and look at jay whom is now playing on my sega. I strip off my clothes and shift, you see a shift is pain full but also takes time mine normally take about a minute once done with my shift my black panther strides over to jay and rubs against him, this is called sent marking witch I know jay absolutely hates because it's like me putting a bite or a love bite on him.

I wove in between he's lags my tail moving up he's lag. Jay huffs loudly and plays he's game as I sent mark him, as he neglects to pay attention to me I nip at he's lag making him swear loudly as I went through with my assault i moved my snout up he's pant lag licking and nibbling here and there.