1.

Sophi
'Oh shit! Monday again! Ugh why? At least I'll see Eve again' While she was thinking about that, she was walking towards the kitchen to get breakfast. The same cold 'good morning's from her parents and the same sleepy look on Sara's face. She left the table without saying anything and went to prepare herself for another college day.

~Timeskip~

She was on her way to get 'Princess Eliza', one of the most troublesome girls she's ever known from her home. At least she had her phone and could listen to some songs while waiting for her. She put some random openings from her playlist and waited for her majesty... How they ended up in the same college was something troubling her.. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"WHAT THE...!?" She jumped and looked behind her just to see Eliza with an unpleased look.

"Seriously Sophi!? For God sake!! Stop listening to this Chinese songs and pay attention around you! Someone could easily kidnap you without you understanding it!" she seemed really angry but Sophi was sure she was enjoying it...

"Fine..." Sophi simply said and did as she said. She was putting her headphones in her bag while Eliza was looking at her like she was the queen and she was a useless servant.

"Finally! Now let's go or else we'll be late because of you!" she was now walking and like the puppy Sophi thought she was she kept following her... 'Calm down Sophi... You'll see Eve soon!' Lost in her thoughts she didn't understand that the were in front of the college's door until Eliza spoke..

"Now go with your 'bestie' like you always do" she said coldly and she walked towards her friends.. or should we say her minions?
"Sophi!!!!" is that....?

"Eve! Hey!" 'I knew it!' Sophi thought and when she saw her, she run to her. She seemed really excited.... But why?

"Annyeong Sophi!!" 'umm is that something in Japanese that I don't know?'

"What did you say?" She gave her the 'wtf' face.

"It's Korean girl and you're going to be an A.R.M.Y.!" Confusion filled her head.

"Umm... what is that?"

"A.R.M.Y.s are the BTS fans! A kpop group that you're going to love and J-Hope will be your bias!!"

"Bias..?" What the heck were all these new words?

"I will explain you everything in you later in your house!"

"Okay!!" Sophi smiled and the bell rang so they had to walk to their classes.

~Timeskip~

They were waiting for the video Eve wanted to show to Sophi. The title was 'Blood Sweat & Tears'. Interesting title, isn't it?

"Now watch carefully and tell me later who you liked!" They looked at the laptop's screen while the video started.

(video above)

'Wow these boys are so talented! And the one with the orange hair puts so much passion in his dance moves!' thoughts like that are on her mind '..but wait... the silver-haired boy looks... familiar.... Oh!The video just ended with a beautiful boy with pink-like hair and his skin broke!? What!?'

"Soooo? Tell me! Who did you like among them?"

"The one with the orange hair! He seems so talented and it seems that dance is his life!" A smile had been formed on her lips for an odd reason.

"Ha! So Hobi is your bias!! Mission accomplished!" The girls laughed because of Eve's comment but Sophi remembered something..

"Hey! Explain me what 'bias' means!" with a serious look on her face, Sophi was waiting for her explanation.

"Hmmm bias is the member of a kpop group that you like the most. For example my bias is SUGA!"

"SUGA?"

"The one who played the music organ and he is the first one that raps in the video! Simply, he the only one who had black hair in the whole video!" 'I think I remember him...'

"Oh! He is good at playing the organ, I can tell!"

"Bitch I will say it in three words. He. Is. Amazing!" she seemed so serious. Sophi couldn't hold herself and ended up laughing.

"Shut up now and tell me the second person that caught your eye!"

"So kind like always.." She laughed a bit again. 'Sorry Eve'.

"Just tell me!"

"Fine! I think the silver-heard one caught my attention but I don't know exactly why... he seems..."

"Familiar?" she completed her friend's sentences often so the girl just agreed.

"Hmm I thought about something but I ended up believing it was ridiculous so I didn't say it to you..." she continued.

She got up and started walking around in the room. Probably she was thinking again...

"Say it!" Sophi's curiosity reached its limits

"You kinda look like.... Jimin!?" 'Like who?'

"Like who?"

"The one with the silver hair we're talking about..."

"Oh right!!" Sophi felt like an idiot.

"Same puffy lips... Your eyes... Can you imagine what could happen if you're his lost cousin or something??" The young girls were laughing their lungs out but little did they know that their theory could actually end up being....

.....right?