6.

Jimin
After successfully understanding the app Jimin ran to his hyung's room to see if he got the message.

"Hyung!!!!!" He called him out and opened the door without knocking, searched for him.

"Where are  you~~?" The short boy got out of the room and his eyes fell on the maknae. 'This pabo should know.. And maybe I should apologize for my behavior back then... Urghhh'

"Kookie~~~"

"What the...? Are you drunk?" Jungkook said without looking at Jimin.

"Aish... Can't I be happy on my birthday?" He said with an ironic face.

"You were reeeeally mad before. What happened Hyung?"

"Where is Hope Hyung? I found him on LINE and I want to see if he saw my message!"

"Just check if he did on the app, aigooo..."

"Yah! I apologized for it before! Don't 'aigoo' me!" Jimin turned to leave the dorm and find Hoseok when he heard Jungkook laughing.

"That's my Kookie!" He said and ran fast after that. 'Pabo~~'

The young boy was walking around when a notification made him jump. Jimin took out his phone and checked.

1 new notification from LINE

- 죄송 해요. 나는 너의 형이 아니다.

(I'm sorry. I'm not your hyung.)

He laughed and decided to go find his friend and play dumb. Jimin went straight to the practice room and heard music playing. 'I bet he is in. I remember that song.'. He thought and opened the door slowly. He peeked inside to see the person he was looking for dancing with passion. He waited till the song ended and got in smiling full of innocence.

"Ah! Hey Jiminie~ You came to practice?" 'Nice act Hyung'

"Naah I wanted to ask you If I can use your phone, can I?"

"I guess. It's in my bag over there!" he said and took his towel to sweep his sweat.
"Gomawo~~" Jimin walked towards Hoseok's bag thinking about his hyung's behavior.

Jimin opened the phone and looked through the notifications. No LINE notifications. 'Right! He already saw my message.' He thought and went through his apps and found LINE. Jimin pressed it and waited for it to load. 'Chats... Chats... Here!' He was checking the chats and he could see all the others but no Jimin... The boy got worried. 'What if the unknown jhope said the truth? What have I done....'

"Umm hyung? What's your name on LINE?"

"Jhope! I was surprised no one used it already~ Why you ask?" he said and he came and sat next to the shocked boy.

"Hyung I think I did something wrong..."

"Jiminie, you worry me. What happened?" 'How do I explain that..'

"I have an account in this app Namjoon Hyung made for me. He said that we should text each other without paying money for texts. And he added me himself, Jin Hyung and Suga Hyung. Kookie helped me and added himself and Tae... but we fought and... I had to add you all alone... Jungkook said that all the members use a name that no one else uses. I tried everything and the 'jhope' was the only one that was used by two people. You and someone that added something after your name. Thinking that it was..." he cut him off and continued.

"Thinking it was me, you texted this person... Wow... Even in fanfictions, you don't see things like that...."

"I know... It's so weird... What do I do?"

"What did they say?" Jimin took out his phone and showed the conversation to him.

"I thought it was you and you teased me..."

"Ommo... It must be an ARMY and a fan of me probably~~~"

"Hyung... wanna be my partner in crime?"

"What the...? What are you planning?" The younger one smirked and thought out loud.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we get to know this ARMY?"

"How? They know your name is 'Jiminie'... Why don't we make them think we are you but without saying it?"

"Aish... You confused me Smart Hyung...." He said sarcastically.

"I mean they will just talk with us without saying things that are known to ARMYs."

"I think I got you. We will talk like a random Korean boy in simple words!" 'I like this idea'

"Text them! And ask who it is! They might tell their name and other info about them!"

"Arrasseo!" He was excited and opened the chat with the unknown fan to text.

- 미안, 너 누구 니?

(Sorry, who are you?)

"Who could ever think we would text an ARMY for fan..." He chuckled waiting for an answer.

Sophi

"EVEEE!!! Get over here!!!" Sophi screamed when her phone buzzed.

"What!? Answer!? From the Korean!?" 'I'm amazed...'

"Yes, genius! Now come and help me translate!!" She opened the message and tried to understand it.

"Do you understand?" 'Actually...'

"I think... It was in a recent lesson in Korean... The first word is 'sorry' and then it says... 'who are you?'... Yes, that's it! He asked who I am! Wait... What do I say!?"

"Just say your name bitch... It's just a Korean person! It's our chance to make a Korean friend!" she said and sat beside her friend with her eyes on the phone screen.

"So I'll say my name and.... then what?"

"Send your name and we'll see!!" 'Wow, she is so excited about the idea of the Korean friend... Maybe this person likes K-pop groups like EXO and NCT, same as Eve!'

She took a deep breath and wrote her answer...

- 내 이름은 소피 야!

(My name is Sophi!)

"Done! Message sent successfully!!"