Violet Scented Candles

Moonie sighed as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. As she sat up, she realised that the room around her was most definitely not where she fell asleep. Was she stuck in some sort of aftermath to Sweet Dreams? No, it couldn't be; this room was nowhere near pink enough to be connected to that godawful stand. She tried to crawl forward to get out, but she appeared to be unable to move. With a sigh, she laid back down on the floor; and a pair of bright blue eyes met her gaze. Hair in a similar blue shade fell softly onto Moonie's face; the person didn't say a word. Instead, she lit a candle and sat beside Moonie, silently. Eventually, Moonie herself broke the silence. ''I do apologise for asking, but where am I?'' The girl smiled at Moonie, and then leaned in close to whisper; ''we've...been taken captive.'' Moonie obviously jumped a little at this, but knowing Georgia's recklessness, she'd probably done something to make them end up in this situation. The girl was kind enough to untie Moonie and she even carried her after she explained she was paraplegic. Once again, the girl grabbed her candle, and almost burnt Moonie; she kicked the door through and chuckled. Something about that being so easy seemed...off, but Moonie, being the dangerously trusting person she was, stayed with the girl. Eventually, they made it to what looked like a huge room, perhaps for large assemblies; inside was the same little girl from the day before. The one who had Sweet Dreams. Moonie immediately brought out her still unnamed stand, but the girl didn't even flinch. She was like that yesterday, but this time, she seemed different; her eyes seemed empty. When she looked up, it was obvious that she'd been crying. Despite this, Maura attacked the two girls and tried to put them into Sweet Dreams' deep sleep. Moonie was immediately brought to the ground by its effects, but her companion managed to stay standing; just about, at least. The girl didn't appear to have a stand, so she just attacked the girl with her fists; through some miraculous chance, she actually managed to knock her down and...kill her? Was Maura dead? Moonie was really confused, and suddenly very sceptical of this girl. The two stood looking at each other for a moment, and then the girl said, ''Hey, there's horses! You can ride, right? Let's get out of here, Moonie!'' Moonie stepped back a second. She had never told this girl her name. Almost as soon as she stepped away, a more familiar figure jumped down from the window. As usual, she came in yelling.

''Violet, you daughter of a whore! C'mere and let me fuckin' kill you!''

Violet stopped in her tracks. She smiled a little and turned around; Georgia immediately tried to shoot her, over and over again, but to no avail. Violet had escaped on one of the horses; how coincidental that they were there. Georgia tried to run after the horse, but Moonie grabbed her collar. She had had a realisation; Violet was the spitting image of the prostitute Georgia had tried to shoot when they first met. Moonie smirked a little, and then released her grip on Georgia's collar. ''Is that the girl who you tried to shoot before? Or is that the real one?'' Georgia shrugged, and Moonie sighed. Georgia looked Moonie in the eyes and spoke. ''The virus shit makes everyone it infects look like her, but...the fact the kid is here too...that's the real one. I just know it.'' Hope suddenly emerged from somewhere with a bag full of...things. He said it was things he'd found that could lead to the 'real villain here'. Georgia snorted a little, and then gestured for the group to head off. It appeared the other horse had been completely abandoned, and Georgia's eyes lit up. She smiled smugly, and then exclaimed, ''you know, I could have been in that...Metal ball race thing if I was around then. I betcha I would've won, too.'' Moonie chuckled a little, and then Georgia climbed up onto the horse; Moonie looked up at her, and then said, ''I can't walk, Georgia.'' Georgia groaned, and then pulled Moonie up too. ''Hope, you carry your stuff. Princess Paraplegia here needs to take your spot on horsey boy. Hey, what should we call him?'' Georgia spent most of the ride talking about horse names, but when they got back, she immediately started talking about the virus and Violet. Apparently her full name was Violet Matilda Chess, and she was everywhere; if she knew they existed, she'd eventually get them for real. Hope and Moonie laughed about it a little, but they did believe Georgia. With a sigh of relief, Georgia lay back on her sleeping bag and lifted Moonie off of the horse and onto hers, and Hope snuggled into one he'd...stolen from the building before, apparently. Georgia was proud of that. After some hot chocolate and a call of goodnight, the three fell asleep almost immediately.

should be sD~we