Slug and Flug

Thank God this week was almost over. The sexual tension between White Hat and Flug had grown immensely, and Flug could barely talk to him without turning red anymore. But he had lately seen a look of hate from the hero's scientist. Slug had hated him for a while now, but he'd been more discreet in the past. He was now more vocal about his disliking to him, and Flug was frightened. And he never expected what happened next. All he was doing was walking through the halls of the manor, admiring the pastel walls and paintings. White Hat had an almost girly sense in decoration, but Flug appreciated the pleasant changes from the darker manor he called home. He passed door after door, until one of them shot open. A hand gripped his collar and, before he could shout, he was pulled into the door, which led to a closet. It had a few chemical lining high shelves, and metal boxes of things. Flug was dizzy, and was only brought back by a voice. "Boss gave me a chemical closet, I leave the more harmful solutions in here, where hopefully Serenity will hopefully find and drink some of them". Flug felt a body on top of him, and centered his vision on the dark figure. "But we're going to use it for a... different chemical today". Slug suddenly attacked Flug's collar bone and neck mercilessly, biting at every place that wasn't red yet. Flug gasped and squirmed, knowing that Slug was biting in every place that was good. "Aah, S-Slu-". "You've been a bad boy, touching my boss like you did". Flug's face flushed. He knew?! Who else did?! "S-Slug, I-I-I-I'm s-s-sorr-". "Save your pathetic half-assed apology. I don't want that. I want you to be punished". And those words were the last spoken in a normal voice, as the darker scientist gripped Flug crotch, the scientist gasping, from pain, embarrassment or pleasure, he didn't know. Slug grabbed Flug by the neck, dragging him up to his knees and squeezing it slightly. Flug felt his oxygen being slightly restricted, and he tried to breathe. His neck was suddenly released and Flug gasped in air. But air was stolen from his lungs again, and he saw a dick in front of his face. He began to back away, but heard the clicking of a magnum revolver being cocked. Another thing shoved in his face; the barrel of a gun. "If you don't want me to blow your bag off," Slug started, his finger dangerously close to the trigger. "you'll shut up and suck". Flug blushed, looking back to the appendage. He'd done it before, lots of times. Why was this different? Most likely because her was being held at gun point. But Flug was quick to think. If I could get him to move that gun even an inch away from my head, I could run out of here in time. But there's the problem of getting that to happen... he looked up at the darker male. I have to get him to forget about the gun and lower it. Flug closed his eyes and after taking a deep breath, wrapped his lips around the tip. He heard Slug sigh slightly, but he didn't move the gun even a little bit. Flug swirled his tongue, trying to remember how he did this before with Black Hat. He couldn't seem to recall. So he improvised, using his right hand to gently stroke the parts of Slug that weren't in his mouth yet. Slug made no sound, though he felt the pleasure starting to grow. Flug moved his head lower, and lower, making quiet gags and moans as he did. It felt amazing to Slug, but he'd never let Flug know that. Flug began moving up and down, defying his own gag reflex to go deeper. Suddenly the knob on the door turned, and both men shot up. Slug shoved Flug into a ball, and threw a few boxes on top of him. Flug was obscured from view as White Hat opened the door. "Ah, Slug, I didn't expect to find you here!". "In my chemical closet?" Slug responded sarcastically. Flug kept his breathing down, frightened at what would happen if he was seen. But he also noticed Slug's dick was hidden behind a different crate, and within reach. He may have been nicer than Black Hat, but Flug was still evil, and decided to show it. He decided to show it now. Slug was in the middle of a sentence, when he felt warm lips once again press against his cock. He jolted, making White Hat slightly worried. "Slug, are you alright?". Slug clenched his fingers into a fist, keeping in a moan. "Yeah, fine". Flug swiped his tongue up Slug's slit, before moving to his corona. Flug, having majored in biology (as well as chemistry and engineering), knew which parts of the human anatomy would drive him the most mad. He massaged the sensitive muscle with his lips, and Slug struggled not to grab the scientist by the hair. "You seem to be in distress..." White Hat trailed off. "What do you want boss?" Slug said, keeping his normal tone. "Just to check on you". Flug pressed his tongue against the frenulum, giving it long, hard licks. "Well I'm fIne boss". Slug was losing control, he almost didn't care if White Hat saw at this point. "W-well, if you need anything, I'll be in my office". The demon left, shutting the door behind him quietly. Slug didn't wait too long, whipping the boxes off of Flug, who continued to suck. Slug gripped his shoulders tightly, making him whimper. Slug forced him to swallow more, and Flug almost choked. He still sucked though. The quicker that Slug got off, the sooner this would be over. Slug could feel himself getting closer to his climax, and had entirely forgotten that this was supposed to be a punishment. Flug felt the member in his mouth tense up suddenly. He was able to pull away fast enough, but the didn't stop the cum from squirting on his face Flug gasped, trying to keep his bag clean (which he was mostly successful in doing). Slug clenched his teeth. No way would Flug hear him moan. Not in a million years. However, he did get a faceful of cum. Slug panted, glaring at the smaller scientist again. "Clean yourself off" he growled, tucking his length back into his jeans. Flug wiped the sticky liquid off with his lab coat sleeve as Slug gathered himself, leaving the room. Well that was strange.... Flug thought to himself. At least he didn't get into my pants, I don't think I can take any more of that type of action.... He stood shakily, walking out of the chemical closet. He was only a few steps away from the room when he heard a gravelly voice from down the hall. "Oh Flug~" the tone was sickeningly sweet. Especially for Black Hat.