avengers:bar

Preference

All the avengers decided to go to a bar (that tony just had to buy) and they were gathered around a lounge chair when they spotted some creep hitting on a girl. By the look on the girl's face she didn't feel okay about it.

Steve
I saw a women sitting there feeling awkward so I decided to help out. I walked over there and got in between them.
"Can you Leave the lady alone please."
I looked over to the lady and saw her face saying that she was thankful but when I turned to the creep he still tried hitting on her.
"I said leave her alone."
He swinged at me but I caught it and swinged back. He fell to the ground and I turned back to the lady
"You can sit with me and my friends if ya want. If the guy in a black shirt hits on you then I can stop him."
"Sure."
"Steve's actually got a girl you guys."
I blushed a light pink and the girl giggled at the comment.
"Or he will be an idiot."
I said trying to make myself feel less awkward.

Bruce
I saw a poor girl sitting there with a drink in her hand while a dude was practically breathing on her. I calmly walked up behind the both of them.
"Hey you wanna hang out with me and my friends."
"Sure."
She quickly walked behind me that way she could get away from the creep while the dude left the bar.
"Um thanks for the help."
"Your welcome. You don't really have to hang out with me and my friends I only said that so he would leave you alone."
"Na you seem like fun and not a total creep."
"Um thanks i guess."
"It's a compliment."
We both laughed though my laugh was more awkward.

Natasha
I saw some girl feeling awkward about a dude hitting on her so I walked over and banged his head on the table. I death glares at him until he left.
"Thanks for the help."
"No problem us girls have to stick together."
"Right."
"Hey do you know the dude with the blonde hair."
"Oh yea him. He's Steve."
"He is really cute ."
I sat on the chair next to her and we talked for a bit. It was nice to talk to a girl that wasn't trying to do something evil or some shield work. We mostly talked about guys and our lives but I enjoyed it.
"You wanna go meet them."
"I don't know."
"It will be fine none of them will hit on you. But if the one with a black shirt and is holding a drink every second does then I'll throw him out a window.
She laughed and agreed to meet them.

Tony
I saw a girl feeling weird around this creep so I decided to help her out by walking up to her and talking to the guy.
"Hey have we met I'm tony stark but you already know that right. So have you ever been here before, I never have so I decided to buy the joint. Hey have you ever had shawarma."
I kept talking to him until he noticed that the girl had slipped away. He angrily walked away and I tried looking for the girl. She was on the other side of the room with a drink in one hand and looking at the dance floor probably at a friend.
"Hey no thank you."
"Great another playboy."
"Hey I saved you back there."
"Yea so you can hit on me right."
"What no I just wanted to get that creep away from you."
Her look mellowed and she reached her hand out to me.
"Names pepper thanks for the save."
I grabbed her hand and shook it.
"You already know who I am."

Thor
I saw a fair maiden on the dance floor when a guy went up behind her and whispered in her ear. She walked away and went to the bar but he followed her so I decided to intervene.
"My sir you should leave the princess be. Have you no honor for the lady. Your family will never become royalty to this fair Maidens family if you act like thou have."
I kept going on and on about the importance of honer until he got bored and left.
"Thanks for the weird save back their. I'm Jane."
I kissed her hand.
"You are welcome princess Jane. i am prince thor of asgard."
"You know Thor I'm not a princess."
"But you surely look like one."
She blushed light pink.
"Um thanks."

Clint
I saw a pretty little girl sitting next to some creep so I had a brilliant plan. I walked up to them and sat in a seat that was near the guy.
"Your hot."
The dude turned to me with a weirded out look on his face.
"Wanna leave and go someplace else."
After that the dude just ran.
"See how that feels!"
I turned to the girl and saw her features. She looked amazing. She laughed a bit before handing me a drink.
"Thanks for the save."
"Your welcome name's Clint."
"Lura. You wanna try those lines on me or what."
"I think I wanna try some other ones."