girl meets world:lucas

It was half an hour before school started and Lucas still hasn't arrived to walk with me to school. So I decided to walk to his place. I climbed through his window and saw him still laying in bed. He saw me and got up to hug me like he always does.
"Hey Lucas."
"Oh hey (y/n)."
His voice was deep and raspy.
"You don't sound good are you okay."
I felt his for head only to get my hand heated up.
"Aw poor thing your sick."
I sat him back down on the bed and covered him up with the blankets.
"I'll be fine. Now you might wanna head to school before you're late."
I kissed him on the lips.
"(Y/n) your gonna get sick."
I giggle at his adorableness.
"I'm fine. Feel better bye."
"K see ya."
------------Time skip------------
I said bye to mr. Matthews and left For my second to last class of the day. I was dreading this time of the day and then i saw him. He was a senior here and I was still a freshman so I was a easy target to him.
"Hey shorty."
I stayed silent and tried to walk pass him but he wouldn't let me. He roughly pushed me on the shoulders.
"Don't be a scared little wimp."
"I just wanna go to class."
"What a nerd. It's a wonder you got friends."
"S-shut up."
"What you say punk."
A hall monitor was walking in our direction so the senior left and I finally got to class.
"Wait until tomorrow pipsqueak cause you are so dead."
------------time skip------------
I faked my smile and I was going over to Lucas house again to see if he was any better.
"Hey Lucas."
"Hey (y/n)."
"You feeling any better."
"Much better now that you're here."
"Oh shush. I have the notes that you need for some of your classes. Zay should have them for your other classes."
"Cool thanks."
"How about a movie marathon."
"Sure. By the way are you okay you seem different."
"Yea don't worry about me."
after while I fell asleep on Lucas chest while having a nightmare about the senior so Lucas knew everything since you were sleep talking and he knew you were scared since you were crying tears.
------------time skip------------
I try to get to class quickly that way I could avoid my bully but he was already there waiting for me. The hall monitor was sick today and the teachers were all inside their classrooms so that way the kids inside won't get out of hand. I tried walking in but he was blocking me again. The bell had already rung and the halls were empty. He pushed me into the nearby lockers.
"Wanna speak up now."
"Hey back off of her."
We both turned to see Lucas.
"What ya gonna do about it."
Lucas charged at him and pushed him into the lockers on the other side of the wall. The senior punched lucas in his stomach but Lucas then used his other arm to punch him in the face.
"What is going on here."
All three of us turned to see the principal standing there glaring at us.
"All three of you to my office now."
I helped Lucas up and wiped away the blood that he coughed up while the principle helped up the senior. After a quick visit to the nurse We went to the principal office
"Now what happened."
"I was walking through the halls to get to my class when this kid punched me in the face."
"Sir he knocked my girlfriend into the lockers. I was just trying to protect her."
"I think that's enough evidence."
"Mr.Ryder you have detention for two semesters."
"What why. I'm the one with a bloody nose."
"We have security cameras so I saw the fight and ms.(y/n) here reported you earlier in the month for bullying.But mr.Lucas here has to be suspended for a week since he engaged in the fight."
"If I'm not gonna be here for a week then can I ask for a favor."
"What do you want."
"I want you to transfer (y/n) to my class or me to (y/n) whichever works."
He nodded his head and We all walked down to get to the freshmen hall. Lucas kissed me on the cheek.
"Don't be scared to talk to me okay especially if someone is messing with you."
"I know. Love you."
"Love you too."
We all parted our ways and when it was the end of the day the whole gang questioned everything that had ever happened to to me with the bully while Riley and farkle hugged me since they knew what I was going through. Let's just say for a whole week I was sick.....at Lucas house.