━━·˚꒰ 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭. . . . . . 𝑱𝑰𝑺𝑶𝑶 !

˚. ᘏᘏ︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹˚꒷︶ଓ︶꒷ ꒷︶ଓ︶꒷꒦⊹˚꒷︶ଓ︶꒷ ˚.

Now, being a girl in a male dominate group has it's amazing perks

Now, being a girl in a male dominate group has it's amazing perks. Like no one ever tells you no. All Jisoo has to do is flash her bright blue eyes at them and they are putty in her fairy-like hands. Not that she would do it often but still.

Or how she had seven personal bodyguards. The boys would do anything to make her safe and happy. But with protectiveness, comes annoyance. Especially the maknae line, but that's a different story.

Jisoo is a very beautiful young lady. She has been put on a pedestal since debuting as one of the most visually pleasing newly debuted idols in kpop. When she was just a trainee, ( after she stopped hiding her blue eyes ), Jisoo caused so much buzz around her that Bighit began to gain more and more attention because of it. Because she was known as "the trainee with the blue eyes" when the media knew nothing about her other than the fact that she was a trainee at the once small and overlooked company.

And due to that, she has gathered attention everywhere she goes. Which became a huge problem for the boys.

For example, Jisoo is known to be a very affectionate person. If you are her friend, she has no problem with physical affection at all. No matter how close it is. If she felt like back-hugging you, she will at any random moment. If she wants to hold your hand, she will do so no matter the moment. Many people would mistakenly think she's flirting with them or showing romantic interest in them. When in reality, it was just her being friendly.

The rest of the members knew that but not everyone else has that same knowledge. Making them very protective of her. And jealous.

It wasn't like Jisoo couldn't have friends of her own. She could do whatever she wanted and make friends with whoever she wanted. They weren't in control of her and they never wanted to make her feel like she had to listen to everything they said because she's the youngest and the only woman in the group.

But the fact that they have had her to themselves for years of their lives, they couldn't help but feel jealous whenever she showed that same affection to others.

There was one time where BTS was doing soundcheck and rehearsals for their collaboration stage with Got7 for MAMA. Jisoo and Jackson, a member of the group, became really close to each other during that time period. At first, she had only ever really heard of him through his friendship with Namjoon. Which, of course, is how they met.