━━·˚꒰ 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

Jisoo died in I Need U

Jisoo died in I Need U. That much was established. How she died, still remained a mystery. None of the fans knew how or when. Run was a flashback M/V of them having great memories together. But also how each one coped with her death. Now, its complicated but a sad story. Full of love, anger and depression.

Each boy in the story grew up together with Jisoo. She was basically their light in their darken world.

Namjoon was pretty much on his own, Taehyung grew up with an abusive dad who would hit his mother almost every night, Jimin was a bit depressed, Hoseok was dealing with substance abuse, Jin tried to take care of each of them as best as he could, Yoongi was dealing with anger issues and Jungkook was just looking for someone to call his family.

Jisoo's case was that she was also dealing with abusive parents. Her mother and father would fight non-stop. Screams were heard through all hours of the night. Sometimes, her father's anger would tun towards her.

But her mother protected her each time. Making her feel guilty about her mother taking all of his hits.

So she ran away. Not the most logical thing to do but her house wasn't a home anymore. So for a while, she lived on her own in an abandoned warehouse. Where the couches were lined up in a circle and there was a make shift fire place in the middle.

She met the boys sometime after she ran away. And slowly, each one fell in love with her. In different ways. Jin loved her like she was his own daughter. He wanted to protect her and her innocence.

Namjoon loved her like a sister. But the ones who fell deeply in love with her were Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung.

Coming from a broken home, Taehyung wanted to protect her. He would go as far as to hurt anyone who even looked at her the wrong way.

Yoongi, also. Though he would kill anyone who hurts her. Because she had grown so attached to him, he saw her as the only good thing in his life (besides the rest).

Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook wanted to give her all their love that they never knew existed in them. They wanted to love her. They all wanted to love her. Because that was the only thing they could love at the time. Her.

You are my only sun, one and only in the world
I bloomed for you, but I'm still getting thirsty
It's too late, too late, I can't live without you
Though my branch runs dry, I reach for you with all my strength

In the music video, Jisoo is primarily wearing the color white. As I mentioned before, white represents death in some cultures. Like in Japan, people would dress in white at funerals. Or they would dress the dead in white. Jisoo is also wearing a white rose hair pin in her hair most of the music video. The party scene in the beginning, Jisoo and Yoongi are seen together the most. She's having fun, dancing, yelling with her oppas. But how? she's dead. The theory goes (this connects to the BST timeline theory) she's not there. She's not really there because she's been long gone.