two

Min Yoongi POV

~~~~~

"You were in my seat." I said with a monotone voice. He just stared at me. I stared back. He had pretty, plump, pink, lips. He was a little bit shorter than me (to my relief! I hate when younger boys are taller than me!). He had blonde, messy hair that covered his beautiful brown eyes. Soon he realized that I was staring and started stuttering. 

He kept apologizing. "It's okay. Really. You can sit there. I'll sit here!" I said pointing to the neighboring seat. "No it's okay. Someone probably s-sits there! I-I don't want to make a-anyone move!" he tried say. "No. Nobody sits here. It's okay. I've seen that view a thousand times, and I'm kind of getting bored of it anyways." I said motioning towards the view out of the window. 'Plus, I have an even better view here' I said to myself, looking at the younger boy as he nodded and sat back down. 

The boy who's seat I took came up to me. He looked scared. 'Good. He should be scared.' I thought. "U-um. Y-yoongi hyung, that i-is..." the boy started. "Not anymore! Now go!" I shooed him away. I turned to my desk mate. He was looking out the window. He had the sharpest jawline I think I have ever seen. 'He's is really skinny. He is so beautiful though. I need to know his name' I thought. "Hey! I never formally introduced myself! My name is Min Yoongi. I am a junior here." I said with a smile. The boy turned his head around and was surprised to see my smiling face. "Hi! I'm Park Jimin. I'm a sophomore. I just moved here." the boy said. He smiled, too. 'OH MY GOD! THAT EYE SMILE! I ACTUALLY CAN'T' I thought as I stared at him. "So where'd you move from?" I asked. "Busan." Jimin answered softly. 

I could tell he was shy. He was trying not to make eye contact. "Jimin, I-" I started, but was stopped by the voice of the teacher as she walked in the classroom. Jimin and I both turned to face her and pay attention to her lesson.

~~~~~

authors note

hi

i'm sick today so i might add another chapter?? maybe????

edited: 5.21.18