thirty nine

Jimin POV

I slumped in my chair after I sent the text. I texted Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, and Jungkook about why I wasn't at school. I didn't want them to worry about Yoongi or me. I leaned me head back and felt my eyelids going heavy. Soon, my eyes were all the way closed and I was in too deep of sleep to dream.

Author POV

After the boys had gotten Jimin's text, they agreed to see him after school.

When the dismissal bell rang, the boy's sprinted out to Jin's car. When they arrived at the hospital, they asked the nearest nurse where Jimin would be waiting.

"Oh, he will be in the waiting room right over there. I was just in there, what does he look like?" She asked. "He has a baby face, short, adorable little mochi?" Namjoon said, perfectly describing Jimin. The nurse nodded solemnly. "I know him. I feel bad. He has been waiting for so long. The doctor even told him that it would be a while so he should just head home. He said no and is now asleep. Please take good care of him and get him food." She smiled softly before walking away.

Jin turned to Hoseok. "You heard the lady, SOMEONE GET THIS BOY FOOD!" He whisper yelled. Hoseok nodded, and Jungkook followed him to the cafeteria. "Taehyung, go wake him up, calmly. Don't shake him or anything." Namjoon said. Tae nodded and walked off.

"Jinnie, we should probably check on Yoongi's state." Namjoon pointed out, Jin nodded. They walked up to the desk. "Hi, how is Min Yoongi doing?" Namjoon asked the nurse behind the desk. "I'm sorry sir, but I don't know. Nobody that has gone into his room has come out, so we are not sure. But don't worry, these doctors are very skilled and will make sure that he is okay." She said calmingly. The boys nodded as they walked over to a passed out Jimin.

Taehyung was patting his shoulder slightly and whispering telling him to get up. Finally, he poked him a bit harder and Jimin finally opened his bloodshot eyes. "Oh, hi guys." He said groggily. Jungkook and Hoseok walked in, holding a small tray with a turkey sandwich and some apple juice. They set the tray on the chair side table. The other boys sat around Jimin.

"Jimin, please tell us what happened." Taehyung said softly. Jimin nodded slightly. But before he started talking, he took a sip of his apple juice. "Okay, s-so... uhm. Yoongi, he... he uhm..." Jimin choked out. Tears were rolling down his face as he stared at nothing in particular. The other boys would pay his back and tell him that it was okay. Once he was a bit calmer, he explained everything.

Once Jimin was done, everyone was shocked. They comforted him even more, Jin of course told him to eat. Which, Jimin ate a few bites, and Jin agreed that it was enough. Namjoon continued to ask if anything had come back about Yoongi. Hoseok bought Jimin a little bear plush and got flowers and a little chick plush for Yoongi. Taehyung and Jungkook were trying to cheer Jimin up by telling him jokes and watching funny cat videos. Jimin was feeling a little better, but then he heard a doctor come out.

He recognized the doctor from before. He looked even more tired now. Deep purple bags surrounded his eyes as he read over the paper. "Min Yoongi family?" He called out. Jimin jumped up and ran over to him, almost tripping on the way. The other boys just watched and hoped.

"That's me." Jimin panted. The doctor smiled. "You can see him now. Room 114 on the right." He said. Before the doctor could finish talking, Jimin had taken off down the hallway.

Jimin POV

I sprinted down the hallway until I saw room 114. I cautiously opened the door to reveal my boyfriend, paler than usual, laying lifeless in the hospital bed. He opened his eyes slightly, and smiled a weak smile when he saw me. "Jiminie..." He said with his hoarse voice. My vision was fogging up as I ran over to him and sat in the chair next to his bed. I took his hand in mind as I felt warm tears fall down my face.

~~~~~

Authors Note

ONE MORE CHAPTER