Chapter 68: Unstoppable

Ike's POV

My vision was spinning like mad. My body was aching and the wound on my back oozed with hot blood. But I mustered all of my strength to remain conscious. I will not allow the villains to take me or RB.

I can see RB slowly walking towards the villains. His body has started crystallizing again and his purple eye started glowing brightly. I reached out for him and I was able to touch his foot. Agad ding yumuko si RB. Pagkakita niya sa 'kin ay lumuhod siya kaagad sa tabi ko.

"RB..." I said. "Don't do that. Don't put yourself in danger again. Someone will help us. Please don't do that."

"But Ike... I can fight them. Sinaktan ka nila. I cannot allow that-"

"Remember your promise," I said as I held his hand firmly. "Help will come. Don't do that. You are not a villain, RB."

Tears fell from his eyes as he tried to nurse my wound. He coated my wound with crystals to stop the bleeding.

"This is so fun to watch. So you must be Ike's lover, right? You're also cute but I don't like you," Iris said.

RB glared at her. "Trust me, bitch. The feeling is mutual."

He made a huge sweeping gesture with his arm and a diamond dome enclosed the two villains. They pounded their hands against the dome but of course, diamonds are the hardest mineral on Earth that's why the dome did not even budge.

"I hope that you can forgive that. I just can't stand seeing that girl's face," RB said.

Inalalayan niya akong makatayo. Umiikot pa rin ang paningin ko at nananakit pa rin ang buo kong katawan pero ang mahalaga ay hindi na dumudugo pa ang sugat ko. Nakakatayo na rin nang maayos si RB dahil sa mga kristal na nakabalot sa binti niya.

"We need to leave as soon as possible. Parating na rito si Jaeron," sabi ko.

There was a loud crack and two people appeared right at the exit. One of them lifted the two halves of the tank that RB sliced earlier before throwing them away.

A portal also appeared right beside them and the two villains that RB trapped inside the diamond dome fell out of the portal.

Jaeron laughed as he walked towards us.

"You told me that I'm too old for riddles. Well, I say that you're too old for games. We're not playing hide-and-seek, boys. Man, you made me teleport a lot of times within a few hours. That's also disorienting," he said.

He pointed his hands towards us. "Enough games. I'm sleepy already. We will take the two of you, by hook or by crook."

A glowing green barrier suddenly appeared between us and the villains. I also heard the unmistakable flap of cloth being beaten by a strong wind.

Agad kaming napatitig ni RB sa taas.

Professor Evanesca was hovering in midair directly above Jaeron; her arms were stretched wide on her sides like a scarecrow silhouetted against the bloodmoon. Her emerald-green cloak was billowing eerily around her. The very sight of the headmistress floating above the villains sent chills down my spine.

For the first time ever since I met her, it finally became clear to me why everyone, villains and agents alike, fears and considers her as the most powerful weirdo to have ever lived. Her very presence emits an ominous and eerie power.

The Queen has arrived.

Napatingala din bigla 'yung iba pa. Pagkakita nila kay Professor Evanesca ay napaatras silang lahat.