Chapter 17

Shantell's POV:
"Alright go wash it out."I told Kareem since it's been about twenty minutes.
I offered to do it for him but he decided he wanted to do it himself, and shocked me with the results when he was done making it curly, and stuff again.

I already knew he was gonna look good, so it was gonna be normal for me.

I smiled at the thought of him being single now . I mean maybe nothing would happen but it would finally leave room for something to happen if we wanted it to.

The feelings I had for him were honestly getting on my nerves. I wasn't used to this, I even promised myself when I was younger that I wasn't going to date anyone until I had over three million in the bank.

That wasn't happening anytime soon, so I didn't understand the reason for my new change in attitude.

My eyes started closing, as I began getting comfortable in his comfortable California King sized bed.

It felt like no time had passed when he woke me up
"I like it" I said referring to his hair, and he smiled at me.

"I'm glad you do ." He said taking off his shirt making me get all hot turning the other way.

The way his tattoos, abs, and muscles were talking to me I wanted to jump his bones.

"Why you acting like you never seen me without clothes" he said making me turn back around to him confused on why he said without clothes when he just didn't have on a shirt.

My eyes widened as I saw he was completely naked, as I looked at his long member.

I decided to start living thinking about all the consequences, and started taking my shirt off.

I unclasped my bra letting my perky boobs sit up, as he licked his lips.

He grabbed me by my legs, and pulled me to the edge of the bed taking off my cargo shorts , and then panties.

He started kissing on my neck ,leaving hickeys as multiple moans left my mouth.

"Kareem please" I said getting frustrated, that he didn't move lower down yet.

"What you want daddy to do?" He said making me realize he was gonna make me beg for what I wanted.

"Give me he-" I didn't even get to finish before he was tongue kissing my other set of lips making me scream out in pleasure.

He stuck his tongue in, and out of me, making me feel my juices drip down on my legs.
I pulled his head up, grabbing his face pulling him into a deep kiss.

"I wanna try Kareem." I said making his eyes get softer, as I flipped us around moving my body down to his jr.

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to Shantell." He said not wanting me to feel pressured making me wanna do it even more.

He always showed that he cared for me no matter what was going on, he was always there.
He pleased me so why wouldn't I want to please him.

" You gotta tell me if I'm doing it wrong." I said then started before he could say anything else.

I licked on the tip making him close his eyes, I went further down moving my head up, and down. 
I didn't think I was using enough spit so I stopped, and spit on it moving my hand up and down on it.

"Loosen your grip a little" he said groaning, making me jerk back quickly not realizing I was holding it so hard.

I began sucking again using my hands also as guide.

I had heard stories of girls sucking penis's and saying it stank, and tasted weird. This was not the case when it came to Kareem.

He was so perfect in my eyes, I fastened my pace, hearing him grunt again, making me smile with satisfaction.

Shantell wake up." Kareem said smiling at me.

"I thought you would wanna see how good a nigga look." He said patting down his supreme shirt making me smile.

I was quickly saddened that the past events were just a dream, I wasn't bold, and it would most likely never happen.

"You look sexy Kareem."I said making us both bust out laughing.

"You know how I do." He responded making me playfully roll my eyes at his silliness.

"Let me take a picture." I said causing him to pass me his phone, after putting in the password.
He sat down on the chair, and I started staring at him.

"You gonna take the picture, or continue starting at me?" He asked making me scoff, and him to laugh.

After snapping a few pictures, I deleted the ones that came out blurry, and handed him his phone.

"Oh I like this one. Shits fire." He said showing me the third picture I took.

" He said showing me the third picture I took

"Credits to me of course." I said smiling.

"What you wanna do today? Or are you going back to your house?" He said pouting like a little kid.
"I'll stay if you want me to little hoe. Well I was gonna stay anyway because your bed is to comfortable." I said getting up going into the bathroom feeling the urge to pee.

"You were going to stay anyway you want me to tell you why, or you know?" He asked making me look at him giving him a confused face.

"Tell me." I said leaving the door opener as I pee'd knowing he wasn't paying me any attention.

"Because I'm daddy, and you do as I say." He said making me laugh to myself on how this nigga was so blunt.

" If that's gonna help you sleep at night." I said flushing then washing my hands, then walked out. 

"Shantell why is there a wet spot in my bed ?" I heard him ask making me silently but quickly walk back into the bathroom like I didn't hear anything.