Chapter 26

"Okay Thug I need you on the couch, and Shantell I need you laying on him covering your exposed areas." The photographer for Vogue Magazine said.

They wanted a couples shoot, so here we were. I laid on him after taking off my robe, holding my breast with my arm. Looking at the camera, I straight faced it, not smiling, as the flash went off.

People watched in awe, like we were so entertaining.

"I love the attitude guys, just a couple more shots in here."

The flash went off, as I did other faces, in different positions. It seemed like Thug had the part of sitting there looking pretty, while I did all the work, but I was use to it.

"Okay Shantell go to makeup, and then change, and were going outside. Thug just go to wardrobe." the guy said, making me get up.

I haven't talked to Thug since last night, and I knew he felt bad, because he made me breakfast, and had gifts in my room when I woke up.

I barely acknowledged them, when I saw them I just said " thanks" getting ready to come here.

Going in the room, Bretman, got up seeing me.

"Natural look?" he asked, and i say "yup" popping the p. I was texting Delilah, because she was telling me about more shoots, I had to do soon.

When I signed with Delilah, I was suppose to have Bretman, Miss. L, and Zonnique full time with me. But over the months it seemed like she didn't like the idea, because since we had amazing personalities, she was afraid that it would get in the way of business.

Not listening to her, I made sure they were with me for every photo shoot.

"I have two questions" Bretman said, and I told him "shoot."

"Is your brother bisexual by any chance, because sis I never had black dick, and I'm in need?" He asked putting on the nude lipstick, as I scrunched up my face before busting out laughing.

"Oh Ma Gawd I'm serious" he said stopping applying makeup, putting his hand on his hips.

"No he isn't gay, or bi. I'll find you someone black, and gay." I said referring to one of Jeffrey's friends, they were all suspect to me.

"Okay thanks plum, and my second question is why is your face kind of swollen." I tensed up a little, but tried to play it off, as he did my eye shadow.

I thought it wasn't that noticeable anymore, but maybe not since he was all in my face.
"I think I had a allergic reaction to something."

"Oh okay you're done" He said spraying that good urban decay on my face.

Going to Ms. L  she sat me down, and had a staring contest with me through the mirror, I was confused.

"and off with the wig" she said snatching my wig off, and started doing a little dance, making me bust out laughing.

This is what I mean by Delilah was afraid of putting us together. It was all about a good time, and jokes.

"Can I get some blonde, and I want blonde for a couple of days so lay it down, down." I said making her roll her eyes at me, since I used the the saying people started using with repeating the last word twice on Twitter, and Instagram.

"You know I lay it down good anyway" she said sticking out her done, doing a few shoulder movements.

She started getting to work, as Zonnique came in smiling. I loved ZoZo she was a ball of sunlight.

"Hey" she said giving us hugs, and going back to the clothes she was picking out for the look. It was suppose to be a fancy, rich look in the other shots, but now it was to be really casual, in banana republic looking clothes.