Reaper- Is he magic? (Pt 1)

Hey guys Im back at it again with some more fics, this time Im trying out some overwatch stuff, I will put warnings at the beginning of smut stories so yall can skip it if you want, let me know who you wanna see!

Warnings: Smut, Slight choking, blowjob

Enjoy!

You squinted at him oddly, three specific questions floated in your mind whenever you were around him. What did he look like under the mask, why did he just throw his gun down and where do the others come from?? 'Maybe hes some sort of hardcore magician..' you thought, watching him as he practiced with the targets. "Watchin' him again, are ya darlin?" Mcree asked from your side, to which you hummed, acknowledging his question. "Just wondering some stuff" you murmured, thinking a little too hard about our magic theory. "What he looks like I assume?" Jesse sighed, you had been at this whenever you could, watching him train, hoping to get an opportunity to see the man's face.

"Do you think he's magic?!" you suddenly asked, a little too loudly, drawing the attention of said man you were 'spying' on. He stopped his shooting and turned to you and Mcree, only to find Mcree, as you hid behind him. He brought his hand to his face and sighed, dramatically dragging it down, rubbing his stubbly chin. "Darlin, stealth ain't your thing, is it?" he asked as Reaper slinked off somewhere else. You peeaked out from behind him, checking the coast was clear. "But really, do you think he's magic?" you asked, more quietly. Jesse only laughed and shook his head before walking off, you soon followed, making your way back too your room as you pondered your magic theory. "Maybe he has like gun teleportation magic or something.." you mumbled as you entered your room, rambling on about it.

"I assure you. I am not magic" came a deep voice from the corner of your room, making you jump. "Fucking SHit" you exclaimed, bringing your hand up to your chest. "Fuck sake you did that ghosty thing to break into my room?!" You questioned, putting your hands on your hips, as a mother would when lecturing a child. Gabriel stepped forward, still in his gear, at a rather quick and startling pace towards you. You backed up against your door in hopes of maintaining some personal space, but that failed. His gloved hand came up and gently pressed against your throat. Causing your breath to hitch as you stared into the black holes of his mask. "Why do you want to know what I look like" he questioned, his voice rumbling lowly in your ear.

"B-Because I'm curious-" "Curiosity killed the cat, that's how the saying goes, doesn't it?" he cut you off, making you swallow thickly. "Well u-um.." you weren't sure what to say, confusion clouded your thoughts, along with...arousal? He leaned forward, you could hear his breath from within his mask, his hand squeezed your throat slightly, sending a pleasurable tingle throughout your body. "If you really want to know, than you must earn it" he growled, pushing you to your knees, now noticing the rather obvious bulge which was now right in front of you. His gloved hands now grasping your hair, your e/c orbs staring up at him, making you look so innocent. You never thought Gabriel could ever be this forward, I mean yeah he was scary and intimidating but you always assumed he was never interested in stuff like this.

A smile came to your lips which you tried to hide at first, you don't know why you were smiling or why this turned you on so much, also noting your perhaps newly discovered choking kink. Your shaky hands reached up as you started to undo the pants of his uniform, reaching into his boxers and pulling out his hard cock. "Wow" you gasped, it was bigger than you thought, taking it into your hands, giving it a few strokes before bringing your lips to the tip. You're tongue flicking out, licking the tad of pre-cum that was on the tip. You then brought it into your mouth, going as deep as you could without gagging, looking back up at him. One hand was tangled in your hair and the other was pressed against your door, his head tilted back, you could hear the small deep moans and pants coming from him as you continued. Rubbing your tongue along the underside of his long shaft, dragging your teeth gently against it. "Fuck" he growled, his hips started moving with your rhythm, assuming he was close, you sped up your motions, looking up at him as you did so. Feeling his hand tighten in your hair as he thrusted into your mouth, releasing his load down your throat. You gagged at the taste but swallowed it all as he pulled out.

Looking up at him with you innocent eyes as he tucked away his cock. "Do I get to see your face now?" you asked quietly. His head shook and he chuckled. "No, you're far from it. But I will reward you." pulling you up by your arm, pushing you against your door, gathering your hands and pinning them above your head, using his other hand to undo your pants, pushing them down as far as he could, rubbing his fingers against your clit, making you bite your lip as you lay your head against the door.

He kept his thumb on your clit, rubbing it in circular motions as his other fingers pushed your moistened panties aside, stopping his motions for a brief second. Returning his thumb to your uncovered clit, rubbing his fingers against your wet folds. A quiet slick sound was made when he pushed two of his fingers in, making you mew with pleasure, closing your eyes as his fingers pumped in and out, the texture of his gloves adding more pleasure. His fingers begain to move in and out of you quicker, his circular motions speeding up as well, the pleasure building up in your abdomen, till it became too much. "Oh fuck" you moaned, loud enough for anyone outside your door to hear, as you came on his fingers. Your knees going weak as your legs shook. He let your arms go as you slid to the ground, shaking with pleasure. "Until next" he said, before turning into black vapor and disappearing out of your room, leaving you on your floor, wondering what else you'd have to do to see his face.