Sweetheart (RoadHog Fluff)

A/N Sorry about any spelling errors, this is a short little fluff story for the Roadie lovers out there, I haven't written Roadhog before so hopefully my Roadie ones will improve over time. I hope you all enjoy!

"Oi Y/n" Junkrat broke you out of your trance, waving his hand in front of your face. "W-What, what is it" you asked, looking beside you at your best friend. "Whatcha thinkin about? Ya seemed pretty serious.. OH! Were you thinkin about Roadie?" He questioned, a mischievous smirk appeared on his features as a heavy blush made its way to your face. "W-What? N-No thats paposturus" You stuttered out, laughing nervously. You looked at the ground 'does he know?' you wondered. You've had a very big crush on Mako, for a while now, but he doesn't talk much nor does he seem interested in having a relationship, which made you sad- but you still hoped that maybe, just maybe he'd like you back. But that was only if you actually confessed.

"I know ya like him girly" Jamison said from beside you, "Now Roadie might not seem like the most affectionate person, but I can tell he likes ya" he said in a soft voice, which let you know he was serious. "How?" you asked, a gleam of hope showing in your eyes. He leaned back with the intention of kicking his feet up on the table, only for the fact the bench did not have a back, which caused him to fall to the ground. You laughed as he got up, grumbling about 'stupid bench I otta blow you up', something along those lines. "As I was saying before I was so RUDELY interrupted, he does like ya and I know because Im his best mate!" He said, his voice filled with confidence. You looked down at your hands, then across the room where Mako was now entering. "I-I think I'm gonna go train" you stuttered, abruptly standing and excusing yourself.

'If he's wrong, then Ill make a total fool of myself, but if he's right..' "Aghhh" a frustrated groan came from you as you pushed open the doors to the training area, deciding to do a little bit of hand on hand combat with a punching bag. "You sure you should be doing that with your hand in the condition it is?" McCree's voice came from your left, startling you. "Dontttt do that you know how jumpy I am.." you grumbled, looking down at your dominant hand. He was right. A few weeks ago on a mission you managed to break and shift your knuckles. Mercy helped you out by enhancing the recovery time by months, it just took a lot out of you when she did her healing thing. "I know I shouldn't, but I think it's well enough that it will be fine." you reassured, more to yourself than McCree. "If you're sure.. Just make sure Roadhog don't see you training, you remember how upset he got when he found out you hurt yourself" he said, taking his exit. That's right, Roadie actually went back and well, your not sure what he did to the guy but you know nobody will be seeing him anymore. Shall we recap?

This was one of the many missions you would go on, it was just supposed to be a scout mission, but things went wrong. Members of Talon were waiting for you, and ended up taking you hostage, when trying to resist, they broke each of your knuckles one by one, along with the fingers. When Jamison and Mako found you, you were coughing up blood from the repeated kicks they had landed on you. Jamison grabbed you and ran while Mako stayed behind, waiting for the sons of bitches who did this to you to return.

"Maybe he does like me" you murmured, getting ready to take a swing at the suspended bag, only for a much larger hand to encase your own. "Shouldn't be training" came the deep voice of your crush. Your cheeks were flooded with a light pink as you turned to face him, gently letting your hand go, he scolded you slightly. "You're not recovered" he said. "I know..I just wanted to try.." you said quietly, finding your shoes to be the most interesting thing in the world. A large sigh came from the man in front of you, then a weight on your head. He had placed his hand atop your head, ruffling your hair slightly.

"Soon, not yet" looking up at him, you gave him a small sweet smile, which he found to be the damn near cutest thing on the planet, but you didn't know that. "You didn't finish breakfast" and as on cue, your stomach grumbled. "u-Uh no I didn't, but they've probably stopped serving by now.." a sad tone entering your voice. Mako grabbed your hand gently and started leading you out of the training area, back to the kitchen "Haven't they stopped serving?" you asked, looking up at the man which was a behemoth compared to yourself "Yes, I'll make you breakfast" he said, not once looking down, but still having the most gentle hold on your hand.

Smiling to yourself, you looked at the floor, trying to suppress the growing giddiness and blush which was trying to invade your features. 'Holy shit Mako is making me breakfast AND HE'S HOLDING MY HAND' internally screaming to yourself as you fell into step beside him. As you entered the dining hall you noticed one of the tables- well where one of the tables used to be- was now a smoldering pile of ash. "Man Jamie doesn't know when to stop" you hummed to yourself, following Mako into the kitchen and hopping up on the counter, watching him as he started to cook.

The time which he cooked was rather quiet, but it wasn't weird at all, it was somewhat relaxing. When he was finally finished, he dished up your food, bacon, eggs, and a potato pancake with some toasts and Coffee. You smiled and hopped off the counter and sat next to him, digging into your breakfast. "This is so good!" muffled by food in your mouth, you looked over to Mako and smiled. His cheeks were tinted with a pink although you couldn't see it underneath his mask, he smiled to himself, and grabbed your unoccupied hand, holding it in his own. Your eyes went from your plate to your hand then to the eye holes of his goggles. "Mako?.." he grunted in response and squeezes your hand slightly, rubbing his thumb over the top of your hand.

"Oi ya see, he does like her" Jamison whisper yelled to Lucio and Reinhardt, who both stood there in disbelief. Then the both of them handed over ten bucks each. Jamison smiled to himself as he watched you and Roadie, he was happy his best friend had finally found someone he could care for...Other than Jamison of course.