Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy (McCree)

"I've told you before, I don't want you around him" Hanzo spoke, you viewed him as your older brother a lot of the time, so he often saw you as his little sister. "I dont get why, he's super cool" you retorted. This current argument about a certain cowboy had been going on for the past thirty minutes. McCree was a very close friend of yours, too close for Hanzo's liking, but you still chose to be around him. Let's be honest, he was charming, sweet, and had that gruff sexy look to him, but that's not the only reason you hung around him. You told Hanzo and Genji whenever they would ask, that you were just friends, it was more than just friends. For two months now you had been secretly dating the cowboy, managing to keep your relationship hidden was a struggle, especially when you'd wear provocative clothing in the base, like today for example. You wore a simple light blue, low cut tank top, and some jean short shorts.

Now rather than having this discussion in one of your rooms, you had it just outside the mess hall, in perfect view of Jesse. You adjusted your position, turning a little bit so that your ass was towards him. You knew how much he loved your legs and your ass, so with your new position he was rather enjoying himself. Sitting at the table with Rynhart, Lucio and Reaper. "Hey McCree whatcha looking at?" Lucio asked, following his gaze to you and Hanzo. "Oh nothing" he said, struggling slightly to turn back to his friends. "You know one of these days if Hanzo catches you looking at her like that he's going to kill you" Rynhart said, laughing loudly. Apparently the thought of Hanzo killing McCree was rather amusing.

Lucios face went pale as he saw a certain cyborg draw his sword, bringing it up to Jesse's neck. "He can't kill you if I do it first" Genji whispered rather threateningly. His adams apple bobbed slowly in his throat as he gave a small nod. Meanwhile Hanzo had a rather pleased smile on his face as he gazed towards where the cowboy sat. You turned your head as well to see Genji putting his sword away with a table of slightly spooked men. A loud groan came from your mouth "Would you two grow up!" you exclaimed rather loudly in an aggravated tone as you turned and stopped off towards your room. Genji joined his brother and watched you storm off, grumbling to yourself. Hanzo sighed and brought a hand to his forehead, pinching his nose as he sighed.

"We can't always be here to watch over here. She's not a kid anymore" spoke Genji, his brother gave him a small nod of acknowledgement as he turned, looking at McCree who was staring right back, confusion on his face. Hanzo gave him a hard glare then walked off towards his own room.

"Stupid stupid stupid!" You yelled somewhat angrily as you punched your pillow. You were frustrated, not just mentally, sexually as well. Jesse had this thing he would do to you when you were together, he would make comments in a low voice so only you could hear when you were with other members of overwatch, and that voice, that low gruff sexy voice drove you crazy. Just thinking about it made you squirm. With a loud sigh you fell back onto your bed, cheeks flushed pink as you thought about the charming cowboy. Closing your eyes, you slowly trailed your hand down your body, over your breasts and down into the hem of your pants, over your underwear you slowly presses a finger against your clit, rubbing in slow circles. A breathless moan left your slightly parted lips, which then became a startled sound as someone bannged on your door. You withdrew your hand quickly as the door open. "Hey darlin- I wasnt interrupting anything was I?" he questioned, a pink cover gracing his cheeks. You gave him a puzzled look, then glanced down. Since turning on your side to greet him, your shirt had risin up more, and was showing off quite a bit of your stomach.

Clearing your throat, you sat up and pulled your shirt down, your own face now red from embarrassment "Need something?" You questioned, averting your eyes to your shoes. "I uh, just came to check on ya, I saw your conversation didn't go that well." Stepping into your room and closing the door, he then took three long strides over to you. Looking up at him from your angle made his face go red. You looked so innocent like this. "It was just frustrating" you mumbled, looking at the ground. "He's so stubborn.." muttering to yourself, you felt your mattress shift with the weight of Jesse sitting next to you. "Mind me askin' what it was about?" he asked. You chewed on your bottom lip and shook your head. "Just something stupid, it's fine now!" you said, adding a bit of pep to your words to convince him. "If you say so darlin." "Wanna go practice shooting?" you asked as you stood to which Jesse nodded, but as you reached the door, you were spun around, and your back now pressed against the door. Jesse's cyborg arm held him up as he leaned in close to you, your face now a very bright red. "U-Um Jesse?" looking up at him, the aroma of his cologne and cigar filled your nose. "I cant help myself any more Darlin" he said in that low voice that drives you crazy.

A deep intake of breath and a shiver from you, made him fully realize the impact which he had on you. A smirk graced his lips as he continued to speak in that low voice. " You like me talkin like this? Does it excite you, does it turn you on?" he asked, saying the last bit agonizingly slow, moving his leg up between your legs at the same time. Closing your eyes and letting you head fall back against the door, a small groan escaping your lips. Within that instant McCree's lips were at your neck, sucking and biting, as his free hand made its way up your waist, a moan, this time left from your lips as you brought your hands to his neck, pulling on the hair which was showing from underneath his hat.

Pulling away, then moving both his hands to your thighs, where he grabbed you and wrapped your legs around his waist. His lips locking with yours as he sat down on your bed. Both of you gasping for air as you pulled away, taking his hat and placing it on your own head instead. He looked up at you and gave a sexy smile. "What's that saying...Save a horse ride a cowboy?" you said with a smirk as you pushed him back, he gripped your shirt and tore it in two, taking more time with your bra as to not wreck that article of clothing. Your hands traveled beneath his shirt, feeling his toned abs, his hand went to your ass and pushed you up a bit more, letting you feel the hard bulge beneath his pants. You scooted down and began undoing his belt buckle, which he used to sit up and remove his shirt.

Before his pants were even fully removed, he pulled you back up, grasping your tender breasts in his hands, he squeezed them, and began pinching and twisting your nipples. A quiet moan came from you as he did so, then sitting up the slightest and taking your nipple into his mouth, sucking and biting, rolling it between his teeth. More moans came from you as you could feel the dampness between your legs growing. The next thing happened faster than you thought possible, he had removed your shorts and your panties, and his cock was now out at full attention, rubbing against your wet slit. He brought one hand down and began playing with your clit, moving his hips so you could feel his cock rubbing against you while he toyed with your nipple in his mouth. "Fuck Jesse" You moaned, lffting your as up the slightest, giving a different angle which allowed jesses cock to slid into you.

He was big, bigger than most guys you've been with, but the feeling of him inside you was so good, your eyes rolled back into your head as you lower yourself onto him, his hands went to your hips and he gave them a squeeze as you started moving your hips in a circular motion, then starting to bounce up and down. A low, deep moan came from the man beneath you as you started to come down a little bit harder. "Fuck" the smallest whimper came from you and it drove him over the edge, you were on your back in an instant, the cowboy hat fell something in the room. Jesse grabbed your hips, your legs on either side of him, as he started pounding into you.

Grabbing for the sheets on your bed, arching your back and moaning loudly. He let go of your hips and moved up so he could kiss you, it was hot and full of passion. Your arms went around him, one pulled on his hair and the other mark after marke down his back. "Oh my god Jesse" you moaned, feeling yourself coming to an end. "I'm going to make you cum so much you won't be able to think straight" he growled "the only thing on your mind will be how good my dick feels in this wet pussy" and with that, you moaned rather loudly, raking your nails down his back as your legs tightened around him. He didn't slow down, he kept going, giving you waves of pleasure over and over again.

Outside your room

"Maybe I was to harsh on her..." Hanzo said to himself as he approached your room. "She's a young woman after all, she has nee-" "Oh Fuck Jesse harder!" Hanzo abruptly stopped and pressed his ear against your door, hearing skin on skin and the moans of two people. A pink tint rose to his cheeks, as a disgusted look came to his face. "I'm going to squier him"