Sour Skittles

-Alexis's POV-

This apartment complex is so dead. It's filled with old people. I roll my eyes and go to the vending machines right down the hall. Hopefully they have the sour skittles today.

"Hey Alexis."  Some girl I went to middle school with said to me while leaving the vending machines.

I wave and continue walking to the machines. She was the most fakest bitch in middle school, and the biggest hypocrite. I finally get to the vending machines and see that there's a lot of sour skittles.

"Ouuu." I say aloud without even realizing.

I buy 8 sour skittle packs because 8 is my favorite number and I think I got 2 classes tomorrow. College is so fun besides the whole learning part. I grab all the packs and start heading towards my room. I hear a loud laugh as soon as I'm about to open my door, the laugh sounded SO familiar.

"Yeah I know, imma get the sour ones." A male voice says behind me.

I turn around and it's that Ayo dude from Ayo and Teo. No way! I live next to a celebrity. I mean CELEBRITIES! Omg he's 10x more attractive in person. He smiles at me, I smile back but go in my apartment so quick because I didn't know what to do. I set all my skittles down and count them out.

"1..2..3..4..5..6..7.. shit I dropped one." I say with a little disappointed in my voice.

A couple seconds later I hear knocking on my door and I look through the peep hole. It's him. Ayo.

I open the door and say, "Hey."

He held out a pack of sour skittles and said, "I seen that you had a lot of these in your hands before you came in here so I was thinking that this was yours. It was on the ground by the vending machine."

I grabbed the pack and said, "Yeah that's mine, thank you. I knew I was missing one. See ya."

It looked like he was about to say something but I just shut the door. I don't wanna talk to him right now. I look like a mess. I wonder if he's still outside, I look in the peep hole and see nobody. Darn.

• • •

-Ayo's POV-

Damn, that girl was so fine. I wish she didn't close the door. If it was Mateo I bet she would've let him in. Ugh I'm so bad with girls.

"Aye, Mateo." I say to Mateo while closing the door behind me.

"Wassup?" Mateo says back to me.

"Did you know that we have a fine ass neighbor." I say to him with a smile on my face.

"Boy quit cho lying." Mateo says to me rolling his eyes.

"No I'm deadass, she had a shit ton of sour skittles in her hand." I say to him, trying to make him believe me.

Mateo looks at me with a stank face. "I don't believe you. This building DEAD! D E A D! DEAD!"

I just walk into my room. Well that's his loss. I turn on some music and go into the shower.

• • •

-Alexis's POV-

So I think imma just go over there. I needa make friends in Atlanta, and it'd be cool to be friends with them. But first I needa get dressed, so I want them to think I'm fine so imma put on my 2 piece night set thingy. Yeah, that's a good idea.

*^what Alexis puts on^*Yeah I think this is good, the purple goes great with my skin tone

Yeah I think this is good, the purple goes great with my skin tone. I walk out my apartment, walk to their door and knock.