"Daddy" Teo

Teo ran us to the school garage.

"So I took an Uber here because I knew you took your car. So let's go to your crib." Teo said with a shit ton of excitement in his voice.

I unlocked my car door and said "okay?"

I drove us back to our apartment complex, I parked, then we got out the car. We ran inside the building and ran straight to the elevators.

"I could just fuck you in here." Teo said as he licked his lips.

Woah that's what he wants right now. He crazyyy.

The elevator stopped and he ran to my room. I walked to my door and unlocked it, he threw his backpack on my couch and went into my room. So I followed him. By the time I got in there Teo was already naked and waiting for me. Big dicks must run in the family because Teo's looks bigger than Ayo's and Ayo's dick was big.

"You ready mami." Teo said as he licked his fat juicy lips.

"Oh yes papi" I say as I start taking off my clothes.

"I prefer daddy." He said to me and he sat on my bed waiting for me.

He picked me up and set me on my bed. Then he put me in some missionary position. He started fucking me. I was already wet.

I moan really loud and yell "OUUUU DADDY!"

"I know you like that mami." Me smirks, then he goes faster.

He went deeper and omg it felt like his dick was all the way in my stomach. He was making the bed rock so fast. My bed was hitting the wall. Hopefully it wasn't bothering my neighbor. But fuck it cause this shit feels good.

"Ahhh fuckkkk." I say as he starts to slow down his strokes.

He was still going. It felt like hours. But it felt so good. Omg. He pulled out and nutted all over my boobs. He kisses my lips then he went into the bathroom to grab me a towel. He came back and wiped all the nut off my boobs. Then he pulled up his boxers, shorts, and then he put on his shirt.

He stayed to watch one episode of 'Stranger Things' then he said "Imma quick go take a shower then imma comeback."

He kisses my forehead and left my room.

• • •

I still haven't gotten up since we fucked. But I need to take a shower sooo. I get up and almost fall to the ground.

"Ohh shit." I say as I try to keep my balance.

I walk to my bathroom and start up my shower. I turn it to the perfect temperature, then I go in.

"Holy fuck. That was amazing." I say as I continue taking my shower.

I feel like I have a crush on Teo. I mean Ayo is nice and all but Teo is better. Highkey Teo's more attractive than Ayo, no offense. But it's true and Teo didn't fuck me then leave right away, he actually stayed a while after we fucked. Ayo fucked me then went in the shower and then I went home. Ugh, I don't even know anymore.