First Move

Hey guys sorry it took so long to upload. Please Check out my other story Heartache and Heartbreak. Warning!! Smut, some scenes might trigger people. Dominant Jade, and Mature language
____________________________________

I was backed against the wall immediately. "Jade what are you doing?"  The blonde asked trying not to let out a moan that was threatening to come out.

"I was going to wait for you to make the first move, but I have been waiting 5 years, and the way you were looking at me today, I just can't wait any more" The older Geordie proceeded to nip the blondes neck.

"Jade I don't want to ruin our friendship, what about the group? if something happens between us, it could get awkward and effect our careers" Perrie told her band mate, all of a sudden very worried.

"Baba it is no secret that we like each other. The girls no it, the fans ship us already, and hell even Ryan noticed. So trust me Pez its going to be ok. If you dont want to do this than i will stop, but we both now you dont want me to" The petite woman said smugly.

The taller Geordie gave her band mate a nod. "You sure babe, if you dont want to than its fine, although I have always imagined what you tasted like" the older Geordie whispered in her lovers ear.

Perrie let out a strangled moan "Oh God Jeed just fuck me!" she let out a growl

"Oh i will, I am going to make you cum so many times you will be begging me to stop" With that Jade kissed Perrie roughly feeling sparks fly as their lips met. Jade quickly took off Perries shirt, and pants. She expertly took off the blonde bra with one hand leaving her in only her underwear. She discarded her clothes throwing them somewhere to worry about later. She took in the blonde beauty in front of her, hands wondering. Sure She's seen her naked before, but now knowing that its all hers, and she can touch her added that much more excitement. The petite woman carried Perrie to the bed, and threw her down.

"I have dreamed about this" The younger Geordie revealed

"Oh yeah? what did I do to you in your dream, Did i fuck you deep with my fingers? Did I eat your pussy out? Both?" Jade kissed down Perries body stopping at her nipples taking one of her already heard buds in her mouth gently biting down. She did the same to the other one leaving perrie aching for more

"Oh F-fuck, Both" Perrie whimpered wanting more.

"How did I fuck your pussy?" Jade dazed the blonde on, slowly pulling the blondes now ruined panties down here band mates long legs.

"Like an animal!!" The younger girl exclaimed. Not needed an more than that The older Geordie rammed three fingers into her tight pussy.

"So tight, you havent been fucked since Zayn have you, he couldn't get you off could he? I bet you laid their at night wishing it were me fucking you." Jeed thrust her fingers in deeper with each word.

"OH GOD JEED DON'T STOP, RIGHT THERE!!!!" The blonde yelled close to the edge. The petite girl sensed this and added another finger, now pounding into the other girl relentlessly.

"Oh F-Fuck I am going to cum!!" The younger Geordie yelled.

"Cum baby!" Jade thrusted her fingers deeper into the withering girl. Perrie squitred everywhere. Jade went down and licked up all of the blondes juices, moaning at the sweet taste. She tasted so much better than Jade ever thought was possible.

Jade climbed on top of Perrie and put her leg between the blonds, so their pussies were touching. Both girls let out a moan. Jade started to rub their pussies together, Perrie meeting each thrust. Jade rubbed faster letting out another moan. Perrie was in heaven has never felt so much pleasure. Zayn was always very selfish and only wanted to be sucked off, and ram his four inch dick inside me.

Jade was getting close, she could tell Perrie was as well. She moved faster hoping. Perrie came for the second time that night cumming all over Jades Pussy.  Jade moved up so her pussie was on her band mates face. She squirted all over the younger Geordies mouth.

"Eat!" Perrie immediately complied, and moaned at the taste of her Lovers cum. The only thing she can conpare it to is heaven. She ate her out feverishly getting every drop possible. Jade came again, and got off of Perrie.

She lay beside her, both catching their breath. "I hope that was better than in  your dream." Jade chuckled

"That was so much better than any sex I have ever had" Perrie whispered, turning to face Jade.

"I love you so much, sucks it took this long for us to make a move, but I am glad you were the first one to do so. No matter what happens, know that i will always love you. Dont forget that poopey." Perrie confessed, releived to finally be able to tell the love of her life

"I love you too Pez. I Know we did this backwards, but will you please be My Girlfriend Pez" Jade asked turning all shy, the exact opposite of what she was just showed.

"Of course I will, I have been waiting Five years for you to ask me. When should we tell the other girls, and the fans about us?" Perrie asked

"Lets worry about that tomorrow, right now lets just go to sleep." Jade answered cuddling into Perrie. Jade  kissed Perrie again Knowing That there will never be anything else that she loves doing as much as kissing Perrie. They fell asleep in each others arms, Feeling safer than they ever have in their life.

______________________________________

Again sorry it took so long to update, I have been extremely busy. I was going to just end it here, but Its up to you guys if you want me to make one more part about them coming out to the world, and the other two girls, or just stop here. Let me know what you want. And As always thank you for reading. ❤

Sexual Tensionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें