32.

As you were walking you saw your best friend, Noah. On a log, crying. So you being the greatest and most amazing best friend, rushed to where Noah was and sat next to him.

"Oh great Noah what happened?"

"She cheated...." Noah sobbed. Oh great that bi-

"I thought we had a connection." Noah said looking down. GAG.

"Oh Noah, you will find someone way better than her. Trust me." You patted his shoulder.

"Why can't i just date you. You are like way better than anyone here."  We both chuckled.

"Honestly Noah, I asked myself why I can't date myself. I'm freaking awesome."

"Cocky much?" Noah replied.

"Jeez I am cocky. I need help. Like asap."  He laughed.

"Yes you do need help anyways thanks for helping me take my mind off of you know." You nodded.

"Oh yes I am the best distracter out there. If that is a word." You sighed. Noah sighed.

You both looked at each other, leaning closer. You kept inching closer to eachother, Noah closing his eyes. You doing the same. Then bam!! You sneezed. On Noah's face.

"I am so sorry Noah."

"That was disgusting Y/N." Noah said wiping his face off.

"Oops? I am truly sorry.."

"Yea ok I forgive ya. Just please don't do that again. Like ever."

"I swear I won't. Let's be honest that was pretty funny. Am I right.."

"It was alright, even though I got sneezed on."

You both laughed, then layed back on the log. Watching the water flow, and the clouds in the sky.

It was a good day, other than Noah finding out he got cheated on. Or when I sneezed and ruined my chances of kissing Noah, but hey. What can ya do now?

**Well I like ruining kisses an I've sneezed on someone before good times**

**STAY GOLD**