42.

Noah. Mr.Schnapp is one lucky guy. I mean let's be honest he has the life. Except he isn't really happy with it. I mean sure he is famous, and is in a popular Netflix hit.

What else would you want?

Well for Noah, he wants a normal life. Without people taking pictures of him all the time. Or people freaking out over him. Sure he's grateful, but he would be extremely grateful if he met someone who didn't wanna just take pictures with him or of him.

Until, he saw Y/N. Y/N changed a little of his life. She didn't want just a picture or just his autograph. She actually wanted to be his friend. I mean who wouldn't want to be friend with Noah, everyone wants to be friends with him. Or do they just want to say they know a famous person? The world may never know. It was never the case for Y/N, she loved Noah with all her heart can hold. When she met Noah, it was like she was happier, she liked that a lot. Noah can see that she was genuinely happy, not because he was famous, Noah was happy because Y/N didn't take pictures of him when they hung out.

Y/N loved nature, she loves talking to Noah, not taking pictures of him. I mean sure she took some, that's mostly when he asked her too. The rest of the time, she enjoyed his company.

For once did Y/N feel happy about life.

For once did Noah felt like he had a real non-famous friend, and he loved every second of it.

**Ugh. I suck at this while thing**

**STAY GOLD**