chaper 5

*RECAP*

"No not clueless more like confused-" he looks at me weird and I can't hold it any more I let out a soft giggle before I say:"-OK yes clueless but I'm happy to help." He doesn't smile but I swear I saw a little glint in his grey orbs.

"I like the sound of you giggling" he looked genuine with a little tilt of his right side lip to form a smirk, his eyes turn cloudy and I'm stuck 'did I hear him well?'

"Uhh.... Emmm.. So yeah... O-oK....bye" I stutter and start to walk backwards out and just as I spin around I come in contact with the door. "Ow fuck" I mumble trying to regain my balance and adjust  my glasses.
"Are you okay?" I don't have to turn around to see the laugh His trying to hide when I grab the door handle I outer an annoyed "yeah fine" that comes out more like a whisper before I leave.

"I hate my life right now" I face palm myself once I'm out.

************************************

"You what?!" Maddi half screams half laughs at me. "Wait so you actually walked right into his door in front of him..... And fell?!"

"Shut up Maddi. I didn't fall I said almost ALMOST! You stupid bitch"I say holding a pack of frozen peas to my head while I face time her on my laptop that's on the kitchen counter while I sit on the wooden kitchen chair.

"Same thing moron. Your hilarious. I can't believe you. Your sad" she laughs "so what did he do when you "almost" fell"she air quotes.

"Well... I don't know I couldn't bring myself to look at him bu-" I cut myself off because knowing her if I tell her I hear him try to hide his laugh she'd tease the hell out of me.

"Tell me! Wait lemme guess......ummmm.... he caught you before you feel on your ass like a charming prince he is" she tapped her chin acting like she was thinking with her head tilted up to her right before uttering total BS.

"For the last fucking time Maddi I didn't. Fucking. Fall! And no he kinda.... Muffled a laugh" I mumble the last part under my breath.

"Wait what? I heard laugh." She gasped dramatically " he fucking laughed at you?! That's so fucking bad I wish I was there I would've laughed with him" she laughed again. I fucking hate her sometimes.

"I said he muffled so its technically not a real laugh. You no what Maddi fuck you" I dropped the bag of peas beside the laptop on the kitchen counter.

"Is too" she pouter like a little kid.

"Wherever so..... How are you and..... What's this one's name again?"

She rolls her eyes at me."Asshole. We're fine, great in fact we're going to spain tomorrow with his friends" she moves so close to the camera that all I see is forehead and her blue eyes straining upward. "Did you hear that? I said "Friends"-"
"I'm not deaf idiot" I cut her off and she moves back far enough to be normal again.
"Don't interrupt! My point is.... If he's taking me to have fun with his friends then we're getting serious. Alex I really really think this is different and its not like the last time I said it was different or the time before that or before that... Ew I can't believe I dated Olivier but he had a big di-"
"Owkay.... We're getting side reacted here. I get it your in love have fun I've got work to do bye"I hang up before she gets the chance to reply.

I was in bed now watching a movie on my laptop and I needed to pee so bad I'm wiggling in place like a worm. I so don't want to move from this spot and the bathroom is way over there. When I finally decided to stand up I got an email I sat up so fast when I saw who is was from and my messy bun came lose. I was still in need of a toilet so I decided to carry the laptop with me to the bathroom.
walking weird to the bathroom with my legs buckled at the knees and me crouched down with the laptop pressed to my chest with both my hands happiness flows through me once i sighted the spotless white toilet, I wast no time dropping the laptop on the floor close to it then hurriedly pulled my blue comfy stretchy shorts down along with my plane black Cotton panties I sat and sighed in relief before I grabbed the laptop off the floor and on my lap. I opened the e-mail I got then realized it was the stats. I felt disappointed then relived then disappointed again. 'What did you expect to see moron? A poem declaring his love? Bitch please'

I got to work immediately but after almost an hour of sitting on the toilet it got weird and uncomfortable. I dropped the laptop on the white tiles of the bathroom again after checking to see it was 11:24pm. I washed up then dragged my pantie and shorts up then I tried to get my hair in a firm bun on top of my head in front to the sink mirror but the band snapped so I vexed and actually divided my head into two horizontally then tied it, once I finished I looked at my self in the mirror, wearing a cropped blue satin singlet with matching shorts and weird hair I made ludibrious and ludicrous faces at the mirror.

I got the laptop of the floor the headed to my room and got my glasses out its case which was on the vanity, then to the parlor to see if spongebod was on, it wasn't so I settled for teen titans. I sat on the very old and uncomfortable sofa before i put my glasses on then cris crossed my legs tucking one on top of the other the apartment wasn't cold so I had no need for a blanket, I set the laptop on my crosses legs and started where I left of on the stats.

************************************

I licked my dry lips just as i emailed the work I'd done manage to complete back to him turns out whoever he hired had been stealing from him way longer that I'd thought. I yawned very unladylike, taking off my glasses I shut down the laptop, setting it aside on the couch i stood up to stretch just to hear my back whine. I Turned off the TV that was playing tom and jerry, before walking to the door to make sure it was properly locked then to the light switch to turn it off the living room lights, when I did I felt a chill crawl up my spine. I looked to the window and it was open 'was it open when I was working?' I question my sanity for a short while because I was pretty sure it wasn't. I felt like I was being watched so I walked to the window to close it still feeling like I was being watched, I couldn't bring myself to look out probably because I didn't want to end up like a cliché lead actress in a horror movie.
When I closed it I pulled the curtains closer together before entering my room. The only light in the house on was from my bathroom and I wasn't about to turn it off and be blinded by the dark. I climbed onto my bed and unplugged my phone from it's charger beside the bed  to play with it before retiring to my horrors also known as dreams. I sigh once I tap the app candy crush on my phone "when the fuck will I finally rid myself of the memories" it's 03:58 a fucking p?! I rather not sleep if I'll only get an hour to sleep.

Playing on my phone I hit a level I can't seem to pass so I turn to the internet to browse and read about pointless facts.
Like who knew that a group of ravens is called a constable or an unkindness or that ravens like to be drugged? Yeah I no I didn't either, the practice is called myrmecomany  apparently from old Greek myrmex meaning ant and mania obsession.

I decided to read more weird facts about ravens when my phone alerted me about a new message.

It was from a private number and all it said was.....

Chapter 5! Yay. I hope you like if and if you do give it a star and comment ohhh and don't forget to share even if you don't like it give it a star anyway 😊😇. Lotta love.

VOTE! COMMENT! SHARE!
bananie out (drop the mic dramatically)