0 to 100 °•° felix

0 t o 1 0 0

0 t o 1 0 0

in which toni realizes things and felix finally gets out of the friendzone

requested by: JKSGDK

════════════════

toni prepared herself for the f grade that she was about to receive.

due to the lack of sleep she got last night, she became braindead throughout the whole time she was doing her usual morning routine.

all the materials that she needed for today's art class was literally beside her school bag, but for whatever reason, she still forgot about the things that could make or break her grades.

"why do you have that constipated look on your face?" felix's, toni's p̶o̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶x̶c̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ best friend jokes, only to result to him getting hit at the nape of his neck.

after inspecting the insides of toni's backpack, felix could only give her a look that clearly screams your flat ass forgot your art materials, didn't you?

and with a defeated sigh, toni could only respond by speaking with her eyes saying, yes — and no, my ass isn't flat. i have a big booty, thank you very much.

breaking their telepathic conversation, felix broke eye contact and suddenly dashed away without saying a word.

a few moments later, just in time as the bell rung indicating it was time to go to the next class, felix came running over. he was panting like a hungry dog, dribbles of sweat evident on the sides of his face.

just when toni was about to go off and nag as she always does, she bit her tongue and stopped in her tracks because —

is that my art materials felix is holding in his hands?

the fact that she couldn't see her giant sketchbook and the many mediums her best friend was holding just proves that her brain isn't functioning like it's supposed to today.

"thank you! thank you, thank you, thank you!"
toni exclaimed with so much enthusiasm, jumping up and down not long before giving the said boy a bear hug.

turns out, felix wasn't a poor excuse of a best friend after all.

he was the greatest best friend anyone could have.