SMALLER AUs

This chapter is a collection of AUs that don't have a lot of information. Most of them are usually less known than others.

WARNING: I didn't put too much research into these, so some could be inaccurate! Please alert me in the comments if any information is so!

Creators are mentioned. If I know the creator is unknown, I say it. If I'm unsure if anyone knows who it is, there will be a question mark after.

Zombie Dipper AU

After the events of "Scaryoke," Dipper is turned into a zombie and the Pines family are too late to cure him. Mabel has a hard time of letting go and basically keeps him around as a pet sort of thing. Feeds him with dead (wild) animals.

(created by limey404 of tumblr)

Church AU

Dipper is an exorcist, Mabel is a sister, Stanley and Stanford are sort of pastors, and Bill Cipher is a demon disguised as a human choir boy. Possible BillDip? Also, Gideon is a televangelist.

(created by iceb0x from tumblr)

Zombie Apocalypse AU

The characters are set a zombie apocalypse timeline.

(creator unknown? possibly thelogicallunatic of tumlr)

Fright Falls 

Mabel gets turned into a vampire. Dipper gets turned into a werewolf. There's a lot of cool art for this AU!

(creator unknown?)

Gravity Keys

Gravity Falls is set in Key West, Florida. Mabel has a chicken instead of a pig, but other than that, most things stay the same.

(creator unknown)

Camp Cipher

Dipper and Mabel go to a camp owned by Stanley for the summer. The counselors are the teenagers, and Soos runs the cafeteria. 

(creator unknown?)

Vampire Pines

Mabel and Dipper are vampires. That's about it.

(creator unknown?)

Siren Falls 

Dipper is a siren while Bill is a pirate. Bill captures Dipper and enslaves him but eventually gives him Stockholm syndrome. The whole thing circles around BillDip. 

(creator unknown?)

Pines Male Strip Club

Stan and Soos are male strippers at the "Musty Shack." I have NO idea why this exists.

(created by moringmark on tumblr)

Pirate Falls

Everyone except Mabel and Pacifica (who are mermaids) are pirates. Bill is the captain of one ship while Ford is the captain of the other and they full out hate each other. Dipper is Bill's first mate and Bill bullies him a lot. Lots of BillDip and possible Mabcifica.

(creator unknown)

---

Know any other small and unknown AUs? Tell me in the comments, and I could make a part two!