What is FictionLike?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

A B O U T

"FictionLike" is a platform made for writers in the Wattpad Community who gets stuck when writing, aka Writer's Block. In this account, we help each other overcome the block with various stuff to do such as sharing ideas, creating a mess and simply just having fun. 

Writers can sometimes be pressured to write good stories to appeal to readers which results to having this thing called Writer's Block. Because of it, stories are left unfinished because of the loss of motivation or simply because of the pressure on the writer.

With FictionLike, we aim to destroy those blocks that prevents writers from writing their beautiful stories and their creations. Breaking away from the pressure that we always inflict on ourselves and simply letting loose, we can overcome writer's block. We also share our personal tips and tips given from other people on how to overcome writer's block.

We will also open a prompt shop for everyone to go to when you are feeling uncreative and need something to start a fire. Feel free to go there and adopt a few prompts of your liking when you are feeling less inspired.

FictionLike is founded and created by Mia (virgoghs) who also constantly suffers from writer's block and always find herself stuck when writing.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

C O N T A C T S

For now, we only accept two ways of contact,

1. EMAIL

fictionlike.wp@gmail.com

2. PRIVATE MESSAGE

Feel free to go to our inbox anytime. We sincerely apologise if we reply late!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

N O T E

Currently, our target is to reach out for the writers in the Kpop Community. As we create a bigger audience, we would love to broaden our horizon to other communities such as writers from other fandoms and genres.