What do we do?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

In FictionLike, we will host monthly writing event for writers to participate based on the theme given for that month and some will be featured in the book. The purpose of the writing event is for writers to force themselves to write out of their comfort zone as an exercise.

The event will be released on Friday, 15 Dec 2017.

+ Further elaboration will be published in the book itself.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

We also will share tips on how we can overcome the writer's block. Like in the previous chapter, we wish to help writers who constantly faces writer's block and is unable to take a step forward with their writing.

We are not professional writers, we are just like you writers, writing Fanfictions of our favourites and sharing them with the public. But sometimes, we might get too pressured with delivering a good story and our motivation is lost, hence the existence of the writer's block.

In this platform, we share our ideas to make a good story together and help each other avoid having writer's block. Do not be shy to ask for help when you are facing a writer's block!

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

A prompt shop will also be open soon! For those who can write but have no inspiration, we hope that our prompt shop can spark your interest.