(Haikyuu)5 Senses - Tsukishima Kei x Reader

(There is a book on this fiction but its here as well! Enjoy!)

We use our 5 senses every single day. Touch, Taste, Smell, Sight and Listening.

Tsukishima wasn't a person who spoke that often, but he did speak time to time. He wasn't a person who is as sensitive but it turns out he has a sweet tooth. He wasn't much of a guy who liked to be touched, however, he was very observant. But most of all, he would rely on his sense of hearing.

Tsukishima always had his headphones on, but sometimes, he wouldn't be listening to anything at all. Just listening to what nature sounds like, or some small conversations he just happened to hear. But one day, he just happened to hear something so magnificent, he just wanted to hear that on repeat.

1st encounter

Tsukishima wasn't very talkative in middle school. Oh no, he wasn't. Let alone interacting with other kids his age, people knew he was some kind of freak. So he decided to not even try on making friends. He was the smart kid in the back of the classroom, the kid that teachers often don't worry about because his grades were phenomenal. But teachers couldn't help but worry about the boy and his lonesome self. But Tsukishima didn't care at all. It was another day in his 2nd year of middle school and he was looking down at some students play on the school yard during lunch. As he sat on the rooftop of the school's main building, he leaned against the fence and quietly ate his bento. He sighed quietly to himself, adjusting his headphones so he could listen to his music quietly. It wasn't until he was about to hit play on his iPod he heard something from the other side of the roof top. He paused, so still that you could hear mother nature.

"Really? Do you think he really does?"

"Of course!"

When he went to take a peek who else was at his secret place, he noticed it was two girls merely talking amongst themselves. Tsukishima was only able to recognize one of them, realizing that she was also in his class. With [ h/c ] hair softly braided to the right side, she would be known as an ordinary girl. The [ h/c ] had started to laugh, catching the blonde's attention. Tsukishima kept his eyes on her for a moment before he heard her stop talking. He quickly hid away from their sight as she looked back, only to find nothing. Her friend looked at her confused, calling out to her.

"Are you okay?"

"Is it me..or do you feel like someone else is here too?"

"Nah, it's just you. There's no one else up here. Anyways! Back to the topic.."

The girl seemed unsure about it until she shrugged it off, the megane student leaning against the wall from the other side of the roof. He placed his hand against his chest as he took a deep breath and looked at the sky.

'Hm..it's beating really fast.'

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tsukishima stared at his teacher was explaining about some part from their history textbooks. Then all of a sudden, he was talking about group projects. Tsukishima couldn't groan even harder than ever.

"I put you into groups of 3 so once I finish calling the group numbers, please meet up with them to discuss the report you all have to turn in together." He explained as he cleared his throat and started to call out the numbers. Tsukishima sighed as he tried to distract himself from the small chatter as groups were being formed, Tsukishima catching someone from the corner of his eyes.

"Well it seems we're partners.."

He looked and noticed it was the freckled boy that was sitting next to him, looking down shyly as he was setting some notes down onto his desk. He turned in his seat and gently bowed his head, Tsukishima bowing his head slightly.