6

The last periods had passed by, with me avoiding Tae's glares and intense stares.. it made my heart flutter but right after it my heart would break so I stopped looking at him and immediately looked at baekhyun .. he silently told me, moving his lips "Don't worry, I got your back, everything is okay" jungkook fake smiled at him and it was bus time ..
tae whispered in my ears.... "9pm today for the bio project, cya at 9 bunny" my heart fluttered as he kissed my nose and waved then went to the bus while I took a taxi to my home...
***
I reached home and I didn't know what to do with the 5 hours left until I went to my tae tae
So I called baekhyun...

Hey baekhyun, I'm going to tae's he told me to go at 9 for our bio project..

Umm jungkookie don't you find it weird that he always wants you to come at 9?

He told me he doesn't like to work in the daytime and I totally respect that

I don't feel good about it kookie.. try going before 9 to make sure there's nothing fishy

Oh sure I know he wouldn't mind... and btw his house is like a palace wtf

Yea tae is the richest boy in our school with a net worth of 320million dollars...

I widened my eyes.. what's a rich guy like him doing at our school?

He was rejected by other schools because he was acting disrespectful and he was so inappropriate in the rich schools so he was brought to our school...

Oh damn that's actually kind of sad.. why does he do inappropriate things?

No one really knows why.. it's 7 go hurry to his house... arriving 2 hours earlier won't do you bad anyways

Ok cya I'll call u and tell u what will happen

*phone-call ended"

I immediately rushed to taetae's house with excitement I missed him so much... I arrive at the front door of his house as I noticed Lisa.. hey there cutie and I kissed its forehead.. the kitten started playfully scratching me playfully as it had no nails.. it was adorable I kissed it again on its forehead and told her wish my luck I'm here to see my taetae and he let the kitten go then knocked on the door.... the door opened.. jungkook was confused.. he says "hello?" No answer... he climbs the stairs only to see another pair of shoes on the floor.. and it wasn't any shoes.. it was heels.. I yell again "hello?" No answer... then I heard a weird banging sound and I immediately peeled into his room only to see him laying on the bed naked with the same girl he was smiling at in school... my jaw dropped and my tears started flowing down unconditionally... I backed off while I tripped on that hoe's heels.. tae gets off the bed and wraps a towel around his waist only to see a figure running away downstairs.. he looked from the second floor downwards as he saw jungkook.... crying and running out of the house....
"Shit..." tae whispers to himself... as he wakes up from dreamland and realizes that he was fucking a girl ... he was so mad after he saw jungkook crying.. he went into his room and yelled at that hoe "GET OUT" "GRAB YOUR SHIT AND GET TF OUT" she horridly and worriedly started picking her clothes from the ground and wearing them and immediately ran out of the house crying.. but to tae her crying figure was immature.. not like jungkook's he was running with his perfect nose, wet mouth and his cute eyes.. he was like a bunny... tae immediately cursed himself out...
***
*VOICEMAIL* BAEKHYUN IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO-hiccup- TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED ALL I WAN-hiccup-T YOU TO KNOW IS THAT YOU WERE RIGHT ABOU-hiccup-T EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID.... he said, sobbing and crying during the voicemail... he didnt want to call anyone he just wanted to be alone in his room... then he suddenly remembered that it's 8:49 and the biology project has 25 marks... he started debating on wether he should act all okay and go as if he never saw what he saw and never flirt with tae or just stay at home and lose the 25 marks... of course, 13 minutes later he was getting ready to go to tae's house... we wore the same leather jeans and a white top with a black tie and a black blazer... and wiped his tears and went... broken-hearted..