Cafuné

Sorry about not updating this last week but school has literally been killing me lately, but here's a shortie until I actually have time to write something longer again:)

Warnings: None
Cafuné (v.) running your fingers through the hair of someone you love

Kelllin's POV:

"I can't believe I've been so lucky to call you mine for a year now," Vic whispers to me.

Today is our one year anniversary, not something too many seventeen year olds can say. And because of it being our anniversary, Vic wanted to take me out on a date. The thing though, that always managed to make it difficult for us with our relationship is my parents.

I love my parents to death, and they love me to death as well. They practically even love Vic to death. Vic and I have after all known each other and been best friends since we were in kindergarten and my parents know him as well. They know what an amazing guy he is, yet they are very overprotective.

I know that neither of my grandparents were protective, and that lead to both my parents getting caught in some not so very good things when they were young. Therefore they've now always been fearing that I'll end up in bad circles just like they did, and because of this been really overprotective over me.

Most times I don't mind, but sometimes I obviously do. Now being a time where I do mind this. Like I said, today is mine and Vic's one year anniversary and he wanted to take me out. Though the furthest we got was my own back yard..

He was planning on driving us somewhere else but my parents wouldn't let me. They told me that if we wanted our date, then we would have to have it here. Which is ridiculous, considering we've already been on dates further away before.

Even if my parents would never admit it, I think the reason for them not letting us have our date somewhere else this specific day is because they know it's our anniversary and thinks that means we're going to be doing some certain things.

I swear if my parents knew that Vic and I lost our virginity to each other about two months ago, they'd get a heart attack.

"You're such a cheesy boyfriend," I inform Vic, finally answering him

He gives me a non impressed look, causing me to giggle at him. And as soon as I do a smile breaks out on Vic's lips as well, him never being able to be grumpy as I giggle. I know that my giggle is one of his greater weaknesses. Both because he has told me so but also because it's really obvious and I can easily tell that it is.

"Don't be mean," he pouts, jokingly pushing my shoulder.

"I'm not mean, I'm just honest," I reply.

Vic rolls his eyes at me, though the smile is still plastered on his face. He shakes his head a bit at me before moving away the empty bowls that we have on the picnic blanket we brought out here with us.

As it's more space for the two of us on the blanket instead of place for the empty dishes as well Vic motions for me to come closer to him. With a small blush on my cheeks I do so, crawling over to him, crawling onto his lap.

He's sitting with his legs straight in front of him as I crawl onto him, straddling his thighs. Vic pulls me up a bit further on his lap, bringing our whole bodies closer to each other. I feel myself starting to blush more at this, considering just how close we are sitting and considering that I am straddling him.

Even if Vic has seen me fully naked and at my most vulnerable state, he can still make me blush by simply pulling me onto his lap. Something he often likes to take pride in. He gives me a cocky smile as he notices my blushing, reaching up to pinch my cheek but I slap his hand away before he has the chance to do it.

He gives me a pout, letting his hands rest on the small of my back instead, his hands fitting perfectly in the curve. Vic's hands always fits like perfection on my body, always feeling as missing puzzle pieces as they slide over my rather curvy body for being a male.

"And since I'm being honest, I actually really like that you're a cheesy boyfriend. You make me feel really special when you're telling me cheesy things," I admit. Vic smiles at this as well, though his smile being more of just a genuine smile right now and no longer a cocky smile.

"I know you do. But I'm not telling you all those things only to be a cheesy boyfriend, I'm telling you all those things because I want you to be aware of it. Even if I could probably never find the right words to let you know how madly in love with you I am, I still want you to know it. And I want you to know that I'm thankful every single day for calling you mine, and that this anniversary will be the first of many." By the end as Vic has finished my blushing has turned even worse and I can feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Oh darling, don't start crying on me. You know I can't handle it when you cry," Vic pleads with me, taking my hands in his and placing a featherlike kiss on my nose.

"Sorry.. but it's happy tears. It's the good kind of tears."

"I know babe. I just still hate seeing tears fall from your pretty eyes, wether it's happy tears or not."

I let out a sniffle, dragging my hand under my nose and then wiping my fingers under my eyes as I try to stop myself from crying. Though I'm still really close even after I try to stop it, something Vic seems to notice.

"Oh honey," he coos at me, placing a hand behind my head and pulling me close to him to be able to place a kiss to my forehead.

He carefully readjust our position, me letting him position us however he wants. Innocently, that'll say. Even though I have my back to the porch door and my parents promised not to do so, I'm not convinced that they aren't trying to spy on us to see what we're doing.

Vic lays us down so that he's on his back on the picnic blanket and and pulls me half on top of him. I rest my head on his chest and tangle my legs with Vic's as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, his fingers instantly finding their way to my hair that he begins to run them through.

"The stars are really pretty tonight," I whisper, almost doing so with a small catlike purr to my voice as the way Vic is playing with my hair send slight shivers down my spine.

Vic turns his gaze away from me and looks up at the stars instead, looking at them with me. The sky is pitch black as it's late at night, close to midnight even I believe. The stars are glistening beautifully in the sky, making me smile slightly. The stars always having been something that I love and adore truly.

"You know what I think is looking really pretty tonight?" Vic asks from besides me after a moment of silence.

"What?" I ask, my eyes still glued to the sky above us.

"You." I turn over to Vic who is giving me a cheesy smile, giggling at how ridiculous he looks.

"You're such a goof."

"But I'm your goof," he replies, doing a little honking movement with a strand of my hair.

"That you are."

I lean in, giving Vic a kiss that he happily accepts. I keep the kiss between us sweet and gentle until eventually I pull away from it. I cuddle closer to Vic, resting my head on his chest once again.

We're silent for a while longer before we talk again, and this time we continue to talk for hours. Vic and I have, as previously mentioned been best friends since forever, and now boyfriends for the past year. There is literally no one on this planet that I feel more comfortable around than I feel around Vic.

He holds my entire heart between his hands, and I'm sure he's well aware of this. Though I am well aware that I am holding his heart as well. But the great thing about Vic, is that I trust him with this.

I've always told him how much I like the fact that he always holds me like I'm a fragile doll. Like I am made of of porcelain, still not doing it in such a way as if I can't take care of myself. He does it in a way that shows me that he wants to protect me, and never let me hurt him.

Whenever he hugs me after a rough day, or holding me after we've made love; it always gives me the same comforting feeling. He always makes me feel like I'm his only one. That we are soulmates, and that he will always love me as much as I love him.