Life as a Demigod

This is a story based on Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Heroes of Olympus.

This story takes place before The blood of olympus and after The House of Hades.

Enjoy!!!

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]

ABOUT

Vannessa Black is just a typical girl in school...or that is what she thinks.She gets attacked by an unknown monster but little did she know that it was just the beginning of a series of bizarre events.

that is all I can tell you about her, instead let her tell her story. She will tell her the story of how her life tirned upside down and went through a series of events that made her the way she is now.

[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]

Preface

My name is Vannesa Black. I am 14 years old. After my life was turned upside down, after my quests, after many deaths, after the Roman/Greek fiasco, after the Gaea thing and all that, I guess you could say that my life is pretty normal now, campers play pranks at each other, sometimes they fight (mostly Ares kids, duh!), they go out on quests, the gods have occasional fights, demigods get claimed if they make it to camp, monsters attack.

Yep, demigods, Gods, Monsters, Gaea, Greek and Roman. If you haven't noticed yet, which is quite surprising since I made it pretty clear, I am a Demigod. Now normally I wouldn't give this information out for the whole world to know, but Vannessa Black is not my real name, so people can think this story is just made up.

one day this American publisher (I think he's american, I didn't really pay attention) he came up to cabin 3 and asked my brother if he could tell him about his quests. He was going to ask both of us but Chiron believed that I should be kept secret.

I was actually thankful that it was... what was his false name? Percy? Peter? yeah I think it was Peter Johnson, I was glad because he had a lot more quests than me, plus I don't like fame.

Apparently an Athena child decided she wanted to write about me, she loves writing and wanted to make my story. so I'm writing it in a notebook and she's going to write it differently and make it a book and make a cover and stuff.

**********

how's the preface?

don't forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

see you later, Demigods :D