Chapter 2

I went with my parents to shop and I got really bored, I like writing so I decided to use my boredom to update.

enjoy

**********

As I may or may not have mentioned before, Time just randomly decided to play a game on me, and I guarantee you this :It was NOT fun.

From painfully slow, time decided to turn into sonic fast.

All of the sudden bull-man had a sword in his hand/claw and attacked me in my confusion he managed to cut a small part of my hair and almost slash my neck in half.

I moved toward his left and took a step back and when I tell this part of the story most people are like

"why did you take a step back? you should've attacked, you had the opportunity"

well, it was too risky and at the time I didn't have any practice at killing monsters and was still very shocked and confused.

I was really lucky that I decided not to attack and took that step back, because as soon as I was out of reach, bull-man swung his sword in my direction, he put to much force in the blow so he now had his back to me, carried by the sword and I decided to attack.

I ran and slashed his right ankle, it was a pretty good spot considering most of his weight was in his right foot, he stumbled and almost fell but he stood his ground.

"You know most heroes would attack but you decided to dodge, unpredictable like the rest of your family, that's good to know, you know your father is well known for his unpredictability, let's see what else you are capable of with a weapon" bull-man said while turning around.

"you keep on coming back to one thing my 'brother' and my father, who are you talking about?, My father is dead, I saw him, and my step-father is away in Boston and I have no brothers or sisters" I said.

I normally don't give information about my family like that but I'm really stubborn, I just don't lose an argument, once the argument has started I take any measurement to prove you wrong, that's why most teachers hate me, I have proven them wrong in front of the whole class or a fair amount of people like 3 or 4. Getting off track again. see I have ADD or ADHD my parents never bothered testing me I'm certain I have one of them plus possible dyslexia, so with these conditions I tend to get off track very often.

"Oh so clueless, to bad you won't live long enough to know everything" bull-man said

"wait, before you kill me and stuff, who are you? I would appreciate to know my killer, well actually I would really appreciate not dying " I said

"sadly not dying is not possible"bull-man said "and I'm Pasiphaë's son, the minotaur"

Minotaur... Pasiphaë... something clicked in my mind. Greek Myths...

"wait didn't Theseus kill you or something like that? You said my brother was Perseus Jackson, and you said he killed you twice but in the myths Theseus killed you..." I said confused,I didn't really mean to say anything but ADHD/ADD can sometimes do that to you (last I've heard) if you have too much thoughts you just start babbling and saying weird stuff.

"So innocent, smart yet you know nothing... It would be better if you joined us, sadly the earth mother does not wish that" The Minotaur said

I just stood there confused, apparently the minotaur thought it was the perfect chance he swung his sword towards my neck, thankfully I had awesome reflexes and dodged before it cut my neck in half but I still had quite a deep cut in my cheek, I didn't dwell on it though.

I quickly stabbed him in the arm (even if it seemed to make no difference) and ran around him in the direction he swung at me getting closer at the second, finally when I got the chanced I jumped on him and fell on one of his arms, he was confused for a second and then tried to get me off him, he slung his arm upwards and I let go, I aimed my dagger at his throat and fell.

The dagger fell on the throat but I clung to it for dear life and the dagger kept falling cutting from his throat to the small of his back.

The minotaur collapsed but he was still there, still alive.

"You will pay for this, Vanessa Black, the earth mother will not be pleased much less the crooked man, the one who is still in a physical form anyway." The minotaur said, I couldn't take his talks anymore, so I took his sword and slashed his head. he then dissolved into a weird sand-like powder that probably wouldn't make the cleaning lady's happy while I just stood there dazed and unable to process everything.

----------------------------------------------

sorry it took so long to update