Chapter 30 (Final chapter)

---Blue's POV---
It's been just two days since error has disappeared. It was also after two days that the huge ball that hung in the sky. We tried to hind error but all we found was a broken shield, a sword, and green-blue spear.
That's when I knew I had to accept one thing. Error was gone...he destroyed that monster...but he died in the process. Apart from him no one else died. Some were badly hurt but they would recover.
Others weren't hurt but they were emotionally. Error's sister was devastated when they never found him.
I in the other hand didn't cry but I did spend a lot of my time alone in my thoughts.
Even with everything I have lost at least we have saved everyone. Monsters were now going back home as humans began to plan how they were going to rebuild. They had a future to look forward.
And so was I. Nobody yet know but I have two living souls being born inside of me. I was going to be a mother in a few months. I know I don't have error to be beside me now but I have my friends and family to help.
"Error...I know you're not here but if by any chance you are. I'm glad that I said those four words that changed everything...I love you..."

---Ten years later---

I looked up at the starry sky's of OuterTale as two heads laid on both sides of me. Then I heard a little girls voice on my left. "Mom...why do you like coming here so much?"
Then I heard a little boys voice on my right. "Yeah. We always find you here a lot of the time. Why do like it here?"
I smile a bit as I feel the snow under me.
"Because it reminds me of the good times I've had with your father."
"Where is our dad?"
I looked over at berry who was left.
"I...I don't know. He left a long time ago. But it was for a good reason."
Eraser, who was in my right, sighed a bit. " I really wish I could see him. Having a dad would be fun."
"If you want one I have one to give you right here."
I got to my feet in a flash as I heard that familiar voice. But the person was different. She looked like Betty but it wasn't her.
"Whoa blue. Don't be afraid she's not the same."
I looked behind her to see error smiling at me. I looked at him before running to him and hugging him tightly as I cried.
"Mom? Who's that?"
It took me a few minutes to stop crying and wipe my tears as I turn to look at their worried and concerned faces.
"Kids...this is error. Your father."
The moment I said those words I saw error fall as I saw to blurs go past me and tackle hug him.
"Daddy!!"
"My god blue! What did you do to them? Make them go train with undyne?"
I chuckled lightly as I saw the girl beside me look at me.
"Hello. My names Amber. But you probably know me as Betty."
I felt rage fill me up inside but when I looked into her eyes I knew what she did was wrong...and possibly not her fault.
"Dad! Where were you? We've missed you."
"That's a long, long story Berry. But since we're all here I guess I could tell you.
"You should error. It will be an interesting story for them."
I smiled a bit as I nodded.
"Yeah...tell them. I was waiting but I might as well let them know now."
Error smiled as he walked to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.
"Now how should I start? Oh I know! A long, long time ago..."

And so the night went on as we talked, laughed a bit, and remembered how everything came to this point in life.
We all had our happy endings. No more resets or saves. No more wars or fights that will cost the whole multi-verse.

It was all right now and I'll keep it that way.

The
End