LOVE(not edited)

Kyla POV

"Liyah , May you please stop. I gotta make your invitations."I asked moving her little hands. Carlin went out with Pont while I'm home watching Liyah little busy ass.

As I was tryna place the glitter onto the invites , Liyah tried reaching over me and ended up making me spill all the glitter onto my bed.

"Please stop " I semi- yelled. She looked at me as her lip dropped and tears formed in her eyes. She waited about 10 seconds before she actually started crying. I instantly  regretted yelling at her.
"Mommy sorry" I said picking her up and rocking her to calm her down. Once she calmed down, I ended up taking her to her crib and laying her down for a nap. I walked back to my room and continuted to fix her party invitations. Her birthday party is next week and I'm was excited. Probally a little bit more than she is.

Nicole Pov.

i slowly rocked Vaeh as she closed her eyes and went to sleep. It was 10am and she was grouchy so i decided to put her down for a quick nap. She'll be back up around 11. I turned on her baby monitor and went to check on Bj who was on the floor playing his xbox.

"Hey boo"I said sitting beside him.

"Hey ma?"

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm playing the game. I'm finna beat the level."

"Ohh, can i play?" I asked. He paused the game and looked at me.

"Ma , Are you okay? " he said getting up feeling my forehead."Say ahh"

"AHHHHHHH" I said opening my mouth.

"You act like you alright." he said thinking hard.

"Whattttt"

"This is a boys game, No girls can play. Daddy always told me that." he smiled and continued to play his game. I smiled at that little boy. Although he isn't  mine biologically I would give him the world and then some if he asked. I love him as if he's my own. I wouldn't trade him for the nothing.

Sierra POV

I laid on Brandon's arm and watched him sleep. He was so cute .I know it may see creepy but I couldn't help it His grey eyes. His brown skin. His perfectly shaped face and then lips of his. .I got ontop of him and started kissing him.

"Wake up baby" I said.

"Why, i'm tired boo! I've been flying all week. I'm tired as hell."

"I know ,But I miss you" I said kissing his neck. "We miss you."

He looked at me with a side smirk. He was so fucking sexy.

"Do you really miss me." He asked

"Yes"I smiled. He looked at me and sat up. I wrapped my legs around his waiste as he looked at me in my eyes.

Brandon POV

"I love you Sierra" I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too baby" she said and our lips crashed on too each other. I slipped my hands under neath her shirt and slowly slipped it over her head. I bit my lips as I starred at her body. Sierra was curvy as hell.She had a nice size 12 hips and a medium waste.She wasn't the typical small waiste and fat ass. She was thick and that's that shit I liked.She had her bra on and her Micky mouse belly button ring in. I brought her face towards mine and continued to kiss her.I removed her shorts and slip my fingers into her moist box. She was wet as hell. My hand damn near fell in. I rubbed my thumb across her clit and used my other three fingers to work their magic.Her moans began to fill the room . They started off light and then got heavey as I sped up. She pressed her waist against my hand and I went deeper.