Co-Parenting

Kyla POV

Carlin pecked my lips and I went to get Liyah out the car. I grabbed her bags and her and waited For Nicole to open the door.

"Heyyyy auntieee "BJ said opening the door. " Hey uncle Carlin"

"Hey boo were yo mama at.?"

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he yelled. Nicole ran to the front and grabbed him.

"You sister sleeping boy hush " she whispered.

"Oh my bad" he said and ran upstairs. She shook her head.

"Girl these kids are something else." she said

"Shit tell me about it." I said looking down at Liyah sprawled out over my arms .

"Where Pont at" Carlin asked

" That room by the garage"

"Aight" He pecked me lips and left.

"Uh hmmm girl I see you" Nicole squeaked.

I laughed and sat on the couch.

"Girl guess the fuck what?" I said straightening Liyah beside me on the couch.

"Girl we said I love you today!" I cheesed

"About time , it took y'all damn near a year."

"Right, but it was worth it. I really do like him Thoe like it more than just him being here for Liyah. Cole he makes me sooooo happy. He does things I don't have to ask for or about. He pays so much attention to me it's crazy. "

"I can tell you over there glowing and shit." she smiled " yall slept together since before Liyah"

"Not yet, I want him to wait. For our one year anniversary, ima make it special "

"I mean that's in like 2 months then right." She questioned

"Damn right he can do it"

"I'm so proud of y'all I am. But me on the other hand , I need my mans to lay  dick on me." She cheesed" shit just excites me"

I laughed " You a mess girl. Ima be like you though. Anytime I want whenever I want  "

"You damn right sis  but sometimes  Pont be irking the fuck outta me sometimes like he king and shit."

"Well is he performing like a king"

"HELLL YEAH, but dam-"

"Aht aht, he laying good dick he do what he wants long as he's respecting you"
"You right but the cocky shit be blowing me sometimes"
"Tell him sis. I be he probally just be playing or something. We know that nigga goofy as fuck"

"Yeah ima see what he says and then ima call your ass and give you the response to Mr. King Tut."

We both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"You just a crazy lady but no , you coming to Liyah birthday?"

"Oh yeah, I didn't forget. you gone fix my wig?"she pouted.

"Yassssss boo I got you"

"Damn right shut this Party down"she said and started twerking. "Twerk for toddlers"

I burst out laughing at Nicole's dumb ass. Can't help but love her though.

Brandon POV

Sierra was in the kitchen cooking crawfish, shrimp, crab legs and fish.

My phone started vibrating and I saw it was Faith.

"Yo"

"Okay are you gone step up to the plate or not?"

"Ight ma Check this out , You not gone be calling me all the fucking time, you not gone contact my fiancé either. HOW THE FUCK YOU GOT HER NUMBER I DONT FUCKING KNOW BUT YOU NEED TO LOOSE IT BEFORE THE SYSTEM LOOSE YOU. And Yeah WE will be there tomorrow to get her. Text the address" I said and hung up

"Bae who was that?"Sierra questioned.

"Faith , you and baby girl gonna ride back to atlanta with me Tomorrow to go pick up Tori okay?"

"That's the baby name?" she questioned

"Yeah"

"Well that's fine. We coming right back right, I don't feel comfortable staying in Atlanta over night"

"Yeah, we gotta make Liyah birthday party."

"Ohhh yeah , I gotta get booboo something."she smiled." I miss Ky and them. I been so down lately I haven't been around no body"

" You want me to call her? ."

She looked and me and nodded. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number on speaker,

" BONJUR BONJUR" Kyla squealed

"Hola, hola " Sierra responded . Ky laughed.

"Comment Allez Vous"

"Bien , bien et tu?"

"TRES BIEN BITCH" Sierra laughed

"You're so stupid I miss yall."

"Awhhhh we miss you too"
" Girl liyah said she wanna stay the night with yall."

"That baby can't even talk yet." I said

"Yeah huh. she know me and Carlin mama and dada. And she be speaking other shit I have yet to understand."

"Gibberish"I laughed

"Yess, be looking like I'm wrong cause I don't understand her. " She giggled. We stayed on the phone laughing until we heard a loud ass Crash.

"Awhhhh Shit" she gasped "Liyah done knocked over my desktop. Ima call yall back."

"Oh lord okay girl"
Ky baby busy as hell.