Chapter One- Badass has a tiny soft spot

Picture of Rachel's puppy on side 8)

Eric's POV

"Eric! Get your lazy butt out of bed!" I groaned at the sound of my mom shouting up the stairs. 

"But it's a Saturday" I whine. I heard her start to stomp up the stairs and I scrambled up "Okay, okay! I'm up!"

I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt and I ran downstairs. Eric? Are you ready for today? I heard my dad, the alpha, tell me inside of my head. Yeah, dad, as ready as I'll ever be I answered as I started to get excited. Today would be the day, that I figured out who was my mate, and I wished with all my heart that it was my girlfriend, Tessa. We had been going out for three years and I loved her as much as I physically could. So I sped out of the house and started to run towards the pack house.

Tessa's POV

I looked at Andrew with love and kissed him. He kissed back with all the passion he felt for me and I had to stop myself from moaning. We had been going out for two years, and 'my dear Eric' didn't know a thing about it. I almost grinned, but I didn't want Andrew to stop kissing me. Eric was such a fool, he didn't realize it when I completely ignored him for days and when I didn't even respond to his kisses and affections.

Rachel's POV

"Rachel! Get the hell outa bed!" my dad yelled up the stairs and I sighed. I got up from my bed and started to dress. I put on a pair of tight black jeans and a white t-shirt, then I slipped on my favorite leather jacket. I really hated pack meets, and this one was especially horrible. The Alpha's brat was having his 16th birthday today, and of course he would get the perfect mate, probably not his cheating girlfriend, but I think it would be one of those girly, Barbie doll playthings. After I was finally done thinking I went into my backyard to feed one of my best friends.

 "Hey boy!" I shouted affectionately and rubbed Ty all over, codling him thoroughly "Come on, time for breakfast, Ty." I poured him a big bowl of dog food and scratched his head for a minute before finally going to the front. I went over to my motercycle and revved it up before finally speeding away to the pack house.