Chapter Four- She's gone

Eric's POV

"I know dad" I said wearily, he had been giving me a talk for almost a hour. It's been a week since Rachel attacked me, and all of my injuries were already healed.

"You will never find another mate, so rejecting one is always horrible. What is your reason for rejecting yours?" my dad asked with scorn.

"I wanted to have a nice, simple, and pretty girl as a mate, I did not want to have Rachel as my mate, so rejecting her seemed like the correct option" I told him, wanting him to understand.

"You have physically broken her heart, and now you must go to her house to either take her back, or to merely apologize. You have hurt her, and you must keep that in mind as you do so" he finally said and I sighed, knowing he was right, and that I needed to tell her sorry.

"Can I at least take Darian?" I asked him, Darian was my best friend, and he could protect me from Rachel, at least long enough for me to call for help through the mind link.

"Yes, Eric, you can bring your friend" he told me, and finally left the room. I got up from the couch and slowly walked out of the living room, out of my house and started to walk over to Rachel's house.

Darian rung the front door bell and her dad came to the door.

"What is it?" he said harshly and I cringed

"We would like to see Rachel" Darian told him

"That good for nothing girl hasn't come out of her room for a week, so I would say to check in there" he told me as he went out to his car and drove away. I nodded to Darian and we walked upstairs to her room. I slowly knocked on the door and Darian stood next to the door.

"Rachel? Are you okay?" I asked quietly "Rachel?Can you please talk to me?" I waited a few minutes "Rachel? Please talk to me, I want to apologize." I turned to Darian "Why won't she say anything?" I asked him and he shrugged

"Did you try to use the mind link?" he said and I started, why hadn't I thought of that? 

Rachel? Rachel? Can you please open the door? I asked her, but didn't get anything back. Something felt wrong, I smelled the air and her scent felt days old.

"Darian? Does her scent smell old to you?" I asked him, hoping that I was wrong

"Yeah, Eric, it smells old"

"Something's wrong" I told him "Darian, can you break down the door?"

"Yes" he said and kicked down the door. The hinges broke and the door fell. I looked inside and it was empty, then I saw the note on the bed. I read it over quickly and gasped, then handed it to Darian. He gasped too as soon as he was done reading it.

"She's gone" was all I said before my knees couldn't hold me up anymore, and I crumpled to the ground.

The note said;

Dear whoever broke my door,

I am glad you have finally figured it out that I am not crying my eyes out, or anything like that. The reason that I am not here, is because of a certain asshole named Eric, who rejected me. I hope he will be happy to know that I have left the pack. I am now officially a rouge. 

Love,

Rachel

P.S. I know that you are not my dad, because he wouldn't bother to break my door, he would just leave me in there to die.

P.P.S I am NOT the one that stole all 100 of my brother's chocolate bars >:)

Have hit a stupid writer's sphere, would REALLY appreciate some suggestions about what should happen next.