Chapter Three- Going Rogue

Eric's POV

I screamed as she threw me into the wall and I felt bones cracking, then suddenly she stopped attacking me. Rachel ran out of the pack house and I didn't really care where she went after that. All the other werewolves rushed at me and tried to pick me up. I screamed in agony and they flinched, they hated hurting the Alpha's son, but I guess they didn't care about that right now.

"We have to take him to the docter's house!" someone shouted and they lifted me onto their shoulders. I stopped screaming as the agony lessened and just moaned as the horrible pain covered my mind. Slowly they carried me to the doctor's house and as soon as we got there the door opened. As they placed me on the examination table and started to feel me around, that is when I finally fainted.

Doctor's POV

"She really did a number on him, he has four broken ribs, a broken nose, one broken arm, I suspect it will take him approximately a week for his wounds to completely heal" I pronounced and the pack members didn't look very surprise "And can you tell me why Rachel would do this? Whenever someone comes in here because of her, they usually only have a blood nose or a sprained wrist, and whenever she does even that much, it's because they were hurting someone else. So why would she do this much damage to such a sweet boy like Eric?" I asked and they all looked down at the ground 

"Well he- you see- he- she-

"Spit it out!" I told him, wanting to shake him

"Rachel was his mate"

"So she attacked him? For being her mate?" I was incredulous, who would ever attack their own mate!?!

"No, she attacked him because he rejected her" Andrew said bluntly and I gasped. Rejecting ones mate always hurts painfully, and to reject a mate the moment they know who their mate is, is even more painful. I didn't really blame her for beating him.

Rachel's POV

I ran into my house, not caring that i broke the door. It was dad's fault for locking it, anyways. I went straight to my room and grabbed by backpack. Then I filled it with all of my credit cards, and my money of course. I put 4 pairs of my most comfortable jeans, 8 of my black t-shirts, and then I raided the rest of the house. I took dad's pocket knife, every single one of my brothers' 100 chocolate bars, a flashlight with extra batteries, my new taser and lastly a sleeping bag that could roll up so tight, that it easily fit into my mostly filled backpack. I wrote a quick note to Eric about how I was going rogue because of his selfish ass. Then I quickly went back into my room, locked the door, and opened my window. I threw my bag out first, then I jumped out, making it so that they would think I had locked my door and was inside my room crying my eyes. How wrong they were if they actually believed that.