Christmas Desserts

Here's a small Fluffy, Sweet & Charming Christmas short story with Nick & Demi! Enjoy reading !!

~Christmas Desserts~

          "Baby..." Nick said walking into the living room hoping to find his girlfriend, but she was no where to be found.

"Demi...Love?" Nick said almost in a yell hoping she'd hear him, but she didn't answer back.

          He figured since she didn't answer that maybe she was in their room. He was halfway up the stairs when he heard something he guess fell and hit the floor because he heard whatever it was hit the ground with a loud thud.

        It was after whatever fell to the ground was when he finally heard the person he was looking for. "F*ck! You have to be kidding me!"

       He smiled almost laughing when he heard Demi cursing, he walked towards the kitchen where his girlfriend was at. Once he made it to the kitchen he stood in the doorway with a smirk lying on his lips.

      He smiled watching Demi as she rolled some kind of a white ball into white icing...maybe?

He wasn't to sure but he found it extremely adorable to see her making some kind of dessert and she looked super cute with flour & batter all over her clothes and face.

       Nick knew demi couldn't see him since she was so invested into whatever dessert she was trying to make. So he decided to walk up behind her gently wrapping his strong arms around her waist.

He leaned down placing multiple kisses on her right cheek, demi started giggling as he did so "Nick your going to get cake batter all over your face." She said in a laugh as she struggled to get away from his warm arms, "Nick!!!" She said laughing but with a cute little pout on her lips.

Nick finally let go of demi "Sorry Babe you looked way to invested in whatever your baking. So of course I had to come and interrupt with a little fun!"

Demi looked up at her boyfriend with a smile on her lips, "Well thanks for the interruption but I have to get back to my cake pops. Before there's no hope for them and they come out tasting gross." She replied before standing back in front of him as she started to dip the vanilla cake balls into the whites chocolate before it hardens.

Nick rolled his eyes before he went to grab a cold bottle of water, he turned back watching Demi dip the cake balls into white chocolate.

He walked back towards her dipping his fingers into the white chocolate before sucking off the chocolate as he stared at her.

"Nick! I need all of the chocolate! You can have some when I'm done." She said watching as he tired to look upset, she started laughing as she turned to put the batch of cake balls into their freezer to harden.

Demi turned back around watching as nick looked at her intently "Why are you so freaked out about this dessert?" Nick asked as demi started to clean up the mess she made, she didn't say anything for a moment until she realized he wasn't going to let this go.

She sighed before looking up at him "So this is our first Christmas together as an actual couple and not just best friends. I know we are going to go to your family Christmas party and I want to bring something with me and I really wanted these to turn out good. That's why I was so focused even though it's only December 7th I just wanted to make sure if I made them they'd turn out good before I take them to your family Christmas party."