I'll Be Home For Christmas

Merry Christmas!!! 🎄

      ~I'll Be Home For Christmas~

-Nick's New York House-

             It was officially December twenty fifth in New York City. Christmas is always so amazing in New York, I mean there's nothing else quite special as Christmas in New York.

             There was just one thing off this year, My girlfriend of almost two years is in Los Angeles and I'm here in New York. I miss her more than anything else, even though my family is here with me, she isn't.

           It's not the same without her here. It's just after midnight, maybe it should call her even though it will only be nine at night on Christmas Eve for Los Angeles.

           I quickly found my phone, dialing her number. It rang twice, before she answered the phone.

           "Merry Christmas Babe." Nick smiled hearing his girlfriends voice.

          "Merry Christmas to you to Love, I miss you so much." Nick said as sadness sweeps through his voice as he spoke.

"Nicholas, you sound so heartbroken. Your family's there with you right?" Demi asked curiously as sat in the back of a taxi.

Nick sighed before he mumbled yes into the phone. Demi smiled hoping no gave her secret away, because she told Denise that she was flying out Christmas Eve to be there Christmas Day with them.

She made Denise promise not to tell anyone just to make sure Nick wouldn't have any guesses that she'd be arriving home to him shortly.

"Nick, you'll have a great Christmas with your family. I know you will." She said in almost a whisper as she watched the snow falling from the night sky in the taxi taking her to Nicks home in New York.

"I know, but Love, I want to spend Christmas Day with you. Cuddle on the couch watching Elf & The Grinch. Your in LA not New York." He sighed after he finished speaking, "Your just to far away for me, I want you to be here in New York with me to make my New York house a home."

Demi smiled as she watched the buildings go bye as she watched the snow fall gently from the beautiful night sky. "I love you Nick, I'm closer than you think, I'm always with you in your heart."

"I love you too Demi. So tell me about your Christmas Eve."

"My Christmas Eve has been great, but I am missing you of course." She said leaning her head on the cold window of the car.

"Next year on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, we will be in each other's arms. I promise you my Love."

Demi let out a small giggle, "Your so cheesy Jonas."

Nick laughed "You make me cheesy Lovato."

"Whatever." Demi mumbled as she muted the phone so nick couldn't hear her taking to the taxi driver.

"Yea, It should be the third house on the left." Demi said pointing to Nick's home as driver pulled up to the side walk.

"Sorry babe, my sister needed something." She said as she quickly pulled out money, tipping the taxi driver.

She put Nick on mute again, "Have a Merry Christmas Sir" She said jumping out of the taxi with her bags in her hands.

"Have a Merry Christmas too!" The taxi driver said before pulling back onto the highway.