Little Pistol (Reaper x male reader)

...Up on my side, where it is felt

I pack a little pistol on my pistol belt....

I was walking silently down the deserted alleyway. There was a slight breeze that gently danced through my (h/c) hair. The sun had said it's farewell, now allowing the bright, silver moon to take hold of the night. Various little crumpled papers and other garbage littered the cobblestone ground.

...I think it might be fear

Of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid...

My gentle steps were leading me to my home. A quaint little place, not the best, but not the worst. Though, while walking I could feel eyes burning into my back. Glancing back I see not a soul in the darkness that followed after me, but my head was telling me otherwise. I could sense a presence. A common occurrence in the area was people lurking in the alleys, however, this time felt different.

...Under the skin, against the skull. They put a little chip so that they know it all...

I felt a slightly rougher gust of wind, but it came from the darkness behind me. The wind felt cold...and dangerous. Someone was following me. I notice some curls of dark smoke that were rather low to the ground appear. I jump slightly when I hear slow, heavy footsteps coming from the darkness. I turn fully to that direction. My heart was practically in my throat, but I didn't dare move.

...I think I might be scared

Of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid...

My muscles tense as a stone, ready to bolt away in fear. I couldn't move. The deatheningly slow steps growing painfully closer. The dark mist swayed closer, as I see heavy boots come into the dim light from the infinite darkness beyond it.

..Of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid

And how it gets in the way...

The trudges drew nearer, now revealing muscular legs and a well toned torso. A dark gray cloak like coat. I barely managed to take one measly step back. One more step and I saw their so called face....it wasn't a face. A pale parchement white mask in the shape of a peculiar skull. Upon their head was a large hood, hiding the hair and any other human features.

...And now I want brimstone in my garden

I want roses set on fire. And I, well I want what's best for me

And I, I think I know just what that means

Just what that means...

He stopped merely just one meter away from me. I swallowed thickly. The tall ominous figure stood before me. The dark smoke curled around our feet and spread around us. We stared into one another's eyes. My (e/c) ones full of dread and fear, while his were filled with hunger and the urge to kill and destroy.

...Today I coo, today I caw. I have a pistol party and I kill 'em all

I think I might be scared...

I wanted so dearly to run or ask what they wanted, but I could do nothing. It was as though I was paralized by the stranger that loomed over me, practically devouring my abillity to do anything.

"...At last...I have caught you, little robin..." he spoke. His deep voice caused me to flinch. He quickly turned back into the mist as it swiftly dance away behind me. I feel a claw-like gloved hand snake around my neck and up to my chin from behind. I trembled as he slowly moved my head upward to face him as he towered above.

...Of the man and the men with their hands inside

And the women, oh, the women all they do is cry

And I, well I lose my mind...

"....For so long...have I dreamt of getting my hands on you,....(y/n)." He spoke once more, another arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me closer. My back to his front side. My unsteady breathing hitched as he spoke my name. He chuckled darkly at my reaction.

...And now I found brimstone in my garden

I found roses set on fire

And I found Jesus, what a liar. So I trade licks with Muddy Waters...

He spun me around, so I was fully facing him. I felt sick with fear. His hand that was previously on my chin now caressed my cheek gently.

"..I've been watch you for so long, my love.....and I wont let you go now.." his voice low. A soft sob came from me.

...And I, well I found what's best for me

And now I see no tragedy

And I, I found a burning rose...

"Do not cry, my love....for I will give you everything you could ever want..." he wiped a tear that had fallen down my cheek. His hand moved up to his mask and moved it up slightly to show his mouth and nose. A beard with medium coloured skin. He leant down to my height and his lips met with mine.

"...Until death do us part...we will be together." He smirked once we broke apart.

...And now I won't be packing little pistols

No, no, no more...