Flowers (Zenyatta x male reader)

A soft, crisp breeze danced through the fresh air. Not a sound besides the slight hushes of leaves and faint quiet bells that chimed with the wind. The sun was high in the sky, shining happily on Nepal. The silence was peaceful. Your (h/l) (h/c) hair was softly swaying with the breeze as you sat contently on a rock surrounded by green grass and little flowers. You came here a year and a half ago, your good friend Zenyatta taking you under his wing.

You breathed in deeply, filling your lungs with the crisp mountain air that hung around you. You weren't meditating, simply just relaxing. You looked to yuor right and saw a small Daisy. You softly plucked it from the ground and held it in your fingertips. Bringing it closer to your face, you examined it. The milky white petal that has the softness of silk. It swayed slighty, the soft breeze hitting its delicate form. A light smile adorned your calm features.

"Enjoying yourelf, (y/n)?" You heard a robotic voice behind yourself. You turned and saw your Omnic friend.

"Ah. Hey, Zen. Yeah....it's so peacful here, unlike (home country)." you spoke softly.

"So I see. May I join you?" He asked motioning his hand toward a spot of grass next to you.

"Oh, of course." You nodded and got onto the grass aswell. The omnic floated over and sat himself in his usual position in the green undergrowth. It was rare to atually see him on the ground, but you did not mind. The both of you enjoyed eachother's silent company you began to pluck the many flowers around you and began braiding them together. Nearly fifteen pass of complete peacful silence, before Zenyatta turned to you while you were still braiding.

"(Y/n)....may I ask something?" He asked.

"Of course, my friend. What is it?" You replied, not looking at him and still working with the flowers.

"What is it like to be in love?" he asked. You looked up at him.

"Why do you ask?" You gave a slight smile, a calm expression on your visage.

"I was merely just curious." He spoke. You were in thought for a moment, pondering what to say.

"...It's hard to explain. I don't have much experience with love, but I know that it feels unreal....like all time has stopped and the only thing moving is you and the one you love. You don't mind spending time with them or doing things with them. Love is something you can't really explain....you would have to feel it for yuorself...oh...I guess that wouldn't work for you." he explained, feeling slightly sad when you said the last part.

"That is very interesting. I understand that I am an omnic, and I can't feel like humans do, but I do, however, belive that I can feel what te ones closest to me feel. I currently feel calm, because you are feeling calm." He spoke. You smiled at him.

"I find that ability wonderful." You finished braiding the flowers. In the end you hade two crowns made of the flowers, various pastel colours. Some, blues, lavender, and white. They were braided into a beautiful pattern. You gently hend one and placed it on your soft (h/c) hair. Your hands moved to the second one and you got up on your knees, getting closer to Zenyatta.

"..There." You chuckled slighty once you had placed the crown on his head.

"This is a very beautiful accessory. I believe it suits you." He spoke, his voice had traces of happiness in them.

"It suits you too." You tilted your head at him with a smile. You could feel your heart skipping happily in your chest. You have had feelings for the omnic, but you could not let him know. As long as you didn't show the hints that you had fallen for the omnic he wouldn't know, right?

"I think I need to tell you something..." Zenyatta began. You nodded for him to continue.

"....I think I am in love...with you, (y/n)." He finished. A rosy tint crept it's way to your soft (s/c) cheeks as you looked at im, surprise adorned your features.

"...Oh...I guess you could feel it too then.."