1.0

••• LAUREN'S POV •••

I woke up with my head pounding, god I need to stop getting drunk on most weekends.

Turning over I felt something loosely wrapped around my waist underneath my shirt, wait I'm not wearing a shirt?

Crap, I'm not wearing anything!!

I looked beside me to see a - shirtless - familiar face quietly snoring.

Oh my god. Louis.

He started stirring before one eye opened. He kinda stared at me for a while before I realised what an idiot I must of looked like just staring at him.

I looked away and it must of clicked in his mind what's going on.

••• LOUIS'S POV •••

Looking around I noticed a small blue dress on the floor and glasses lying next to them.

The glasses were familiar... too familiar.

Last night was pretty much a blur but I remember some of it. The main part I remember is taking some chick home.

Being single now has it cons and pros. Don't get me wrong I still love Eleanor but maybe we were just not ment to be.

I feel a bit bad for leaving Lauren at the club but I could always text her cause I remember exchanging numbers with her last night.

Turning over I see a girl staring at me and I stare back when she looks away. I see a tattoo on her shoulder blade of a treble clef.

Woah, damn.

She starts picking up her clothes and slips them on completely unaware of my stare.

"Louis? I am so sorry. This just ruins everything doesn't it?" Her voice sounds soft but with my head pounding I still can't figure out what she means.

I take a glance at the rooms surroundings and it suddenly all makes sense.

The glasses, the blue dress.

Loz, Lauren. Lauren Woods.

I try to reply but my words come out stuttered and breathless.

"Loz- y-you and me...- had?"

"Yeah, I'll just leave."

Watching her walk away was kind of depressing as she moves slowly towards the door.

I couldn't just let her leave like this, putting my clothes back on hastily I rushed to the elevator.

Once the doors were open I see Loz at the front desk with her wallet out.

Is she going to pay? What the hell?

I grabbed money out of my pocket and then slammed it on the desk, startling Loz.

"Louis-" She started but I cut her off.

"How about we go get a drink? Coffee maybe?" My words surprise her as they just slipped out from my mouth.

"Yeah sure..."